Ubud Green
USD 170
USD 223
USD 136
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 220/night.

USD 195
USD 379
USD 315
USD 199
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 239/night.

USD 307
USD 217
USD 463
USD 300
Agoda.com
USD 829
USD 777
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 905/night.

All reviewsliving roomfirefly restaurantprivate poolgreen resortbayu villaricemobile phoneshuttle servicesingle bedbed villafree shuttlepick upsdining tablegreat villathe general managerour honeymoonrelaxing stay
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

The team at Ubud Green took wonderful care of my mother, father and I during our recent visit to Bali. Each villa has it’s own pool meaning you have complete privacy. Ordering food, day trips and transfers was not a problem as all staff members were always there to help. Prices are reasonable and all facilities were clean. Recommended if you want some peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
GMUBUDGREEN, General Manager at Ubud Green, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Selamat Pagi/ Good Morning,

A very warm greeting from Ubud Green,,

Thank you for choosing Ubud Green for your holiday and thank you for taking your valuable time to write a review regarding your stay
It's delight to know that you had a wonderful stay with us end enjoyed our facilities and services
We will pass it to all staff to motivate them to do better and better for future
We all look forward to welcoming you and
family on your next holiday in Bali

Made sukarja

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

This is my third stay in this property. Also third stay at the Bayu Villa (2 bedroom with pool). Should be clear enough that my previous stays were good so we keep coming back.
My husband and me don't like villa with etnic interior, so yes Bayu Villa is a good choice for us. The interior is minimalist with a little touch of Balinese painting.
As repeat customers, Ubud Green treats us very well. Everything we need, they are helpful to provide it. They also give us souvenir when we're checking out.
The staff very helpful and polite. From the front office, buttler, driver, housekeeping all are nice and give the good services. They even made a "stop cold" hot drink for my husband when I asked them about which juice is good for cold. And this juice is already included in the breakfast package.
We are satisfied. And sure we will consider to stay there again.
The location. Some people say it is far from ubud city center. But for me the location is great. Far enough to get the quiet situation, but still reachable even without car (we were walking from Seniman Coffee to Ubud Green 3 year ago). Hard to find minimart around the property. However the price of food (in room services) is fair, while the taste is just average.
Little things that could be improved are
- the closet still smells bad even we had flushed it. dunno what the problem is
- no stationery inside the villa (we had them at our previous stay)
- the cleanliness of the couch and the cooking utensils --> could be better

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
GMUBUDGREEN, General Manager at Ubud Green, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Selamat pagi / Good Morning,,,

A Very Warm Greeting from Ubud Green

We would like to thank you for keep choosing Ubud Green for your holiday in Bali as your second home and We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your 3rd stay at your favorite Bayu villa and our overall services. We do appreciated also for your kind constructive feedback regarding the closet, the stationary in villa, the cleanliness of the couch and cooking utensil, we conducted an immediate briefing and passed your feedback to our Housekeeping Manager and staff to be concerned and followed up for improvement. We do apologize for your inconvenience. Regarding the stationary we have a standard of service to be placed in the brown folder at the living room and another one is on the bedside table near the phone. One again thank you and we all look forward to welcoming you again for next visit to Bali

kind regards,
Made Sukarja

Reviewed 6 September 2017

In over 60+ reviews, I've only ever once rated a place poorly, so it's with reluctance that I give a poor rating on Ubud Green because I don't believe it is actually bad but here's the facts.
My daughter and I arrived and had to wait until 4:00pm for our 2 bedroom villa with a pool to be ready after a 3 hour drive. We were offered to go up for a complimentary "afternoon tea" to wait. That comprised 4 prawn crackers, a couple of grizzini style bread sticks and a few peas. It is Bali and so I guess we couldn't expect anything extra. I noticed we were charged for our drinks... thought they were included. 1 alcoholic, 1 not.
We decided to go out and get an early dinner as the restaurant didn't look that good. Our bags were put in our villa while we were out, so we didn't see the room. When we arrived back, super tired and ready for bed, I found my room had a terrible mould smell, which made me feel ill. It was repugnant but I didn't have the energy to go and ask to be moved, so I slept in a "large" single bed in the second bedroom and my daughter slept on the lounge. In the morning, I told reception that I hadn't slept in the room because of the mould smell and was basically ignored apart from that they could put an oil burner in there. After again being out all day, that night was the same thing, the candle had burnt out in the oil burner and so the room smelt. Sleeping arrangements were the same unfortunately - 1 bed, 1 lounge. The next morning I complained again (politely of course) and the same thing was said. Luckily after breakfast, which was mediocre we went back to our room to find housekeeping were there. I said to the head of housekeeping that I couldn't sleep in the room, (which was obvious as the bed had not been slept in) it made me sick and so he obviously did something to help. Had we not met him, nothing would've been done. There were a number of things wrong with this room and the overall service, even taking into account it was Bali (I've travelled there for over 40 years and can speak some Indonesian) wasn't on because apart from anything else, we paid premium dollars for our stay eg $300+ per night! Fortunately the General Manager was made aware of the problems by housekeeping and so immediately contacted us and organised for us to move rooms. He was very apologetic and really keen to make the balance of our stay good. He succeeded in that by moving us to the room that we thought we were getting in the first place. Unfortunately for only one night. Sadly too little, too late. Would I give Ubud Green a go again in future... probably not but don't let my review put you off as I feel it could be good especially if you were fortunate enough to get an amazing deal. Just one note though... it is a distance out from the main shopping area, so you have to rely either on the hotel bus, which isn't necessarily reliable, taxis or motorbikes.

Stayed: February 2017
GMUBUDGREEN, General Manager at Ubud Green, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Selamat Siang / Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review and for letting us know how you feel. I believe we can address your concerns. Our Villas was not ready upon your arrival, mould smell, slow respond up and not impressive restaurant. WE do apologize for your all inconvenience. I've followed them up to our staff coordinator related to brief them about your constructive feedback. We would like to reassure you that the room was immediately inspected to ensure we can fix the problem. Once again thank you very much for staying with us and I hope to see you back in the future.

kind regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We had a delightful 3 night stay at Ubud Green.
The staff, drivers and manager were so friendly and helpful.
It is situated in a beautiful setting on the edge of a rice field which made for lovely morning walks.
Our villa had a small outside garden with plunge pool, sunbeds, outside eating area and was very private. Bedroom and bathroom very spacious with quirky outside shower.
The complimentary 15 min massages were carried out in serene surroundings and were well received.
There is a free shuttle to the town centre and we found our hotel a quiet oasis after the hustle and buscle of Ubud centre.
The elevated outdoor restaurant has great views over tropical forestation and rice fields.
We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to all.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave260UK
Made S, Manajer Umum at Ubud Green, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Selamat Siang / Good Afternoon

Warmest greeting from Ubud Green,,,

Thank you for choosing Ubud Green for your stay and thank you so much for taking your valuable time to write your feedback about your stay at our home away from home Ubud Green resort Villas. It is always delighted to hear and read your feedback and it is a compliment for us to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially our staff, villas, view, services, restaurant view and other facilities

We will pass your compliments to the entire team and told them how much you like and enjoyed our resort for their motivation and to keep and maintain the high standard and quality in all aspects

We are looking forward to welcoming you again to Ubud Green Resort Villas on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The stuff are very nice they do everithing to get your comfort, what is missing from the rooms they are adding with attitude. The location is great not too noisy the Center is still close. They are giving free transfer every Two hours. They are giving a local mobile for free. Nice memory from Ubud.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
GMUBUDGREEN, General Manager at Ubud Green, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Selamat Siang / Good Afternoon

Warmest greeting from Ubud Green Resort Villas,,,

Thank you for choosing Ubud Green for your stay and thank you so much for taking your valuable time to write your feedback about your stay. It is always delighted to hear and read your feedback and it is a compliment for us to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially concerning our staff, villa location, and other services

We look forward to welcoming you again to Ubud Green on your next visit to Bali.