“Amazing stay un Ubud!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sandat suite King 4 poster bed. AC, fan, and quality linens. TV, DVD Tea and coffee+++
Sandat suite sofa bed converts to double bed for children under 12 sharing. Can fit 1 extra bed
Sandat insect proof ensuite bathroom. Flat floors, non-slip tiles. Hot and cold water on demand.
Sandat suite Queen bed with AC, fan, sofa bed and quality linens. TV & DVD Tea & coffee+++
Guest lounge room and reading/games room inside the main villa.
Sandat suite private entrance and veranda with views to pool and garden. Queen bed + double sofa bed
Sandat private entrance and veranda with views to pool, garden and temples.
Breakfast is cooked fresh with organic and locally sourced (where possible) and veg/vegan options.
Balinese black rice with coconut cream and red palm sugar; organic delicious ++
Relax in style at Angel House. The Pool, cold, clean and clear. 1.6 metre deep with with wide steps.
Jepun suite with Extra King bed or 2 King Single beds, enclosed ensuite bathroom, Flat screen TV,DVD
Jepun suite with 2 king single beds (100 x 200cm) converts to extra king bed. AC + Fan pool views
Bathroom Jepun suite with flat floor, no steps and rainwater hot and cold shower
Relax, check emails or contemplate the view from the bale
Χαλαρώστε, να ελέγξετε τα email ή σχεδιάζουν τη θέα από το δέμα
Lumbung suite.  Bedroom 3. Own veranda with pool and garden views.
Lumbung suite Bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Aircon + fan cooling.
Lumbung suite queen bed with mosquito net, fan and views to the pol and garden.
Ensuite enclosed bathroomin  Lumbung suite with flat floor in shower and non-slip tiles. Hot and col
Bathroom Lumbung suite with flat floor, no steps and rainwater hot and cold shower
The Pool view from Lumbung suite balcony
In house massage :) In your room or on the bale. Can be pre booked. Perfect after a long flight.
Mood lighting surrounds the garden and pool at night.
Walk the quiet roads of Mas. Jalan Rapuan river and rice field walk, 5 mins from Angel House.
Rice fields (Sawa) at the rear of Angel House Ubud
Local roads behind Angel House with rice fields and views to the river.
Be our guest at our local temple; Pura Taman Pule Mas. One of Bali's most famous temples.
Become a guest at a local families celebration. Come join with us if you stay.
Entrance to the village of Tarukan Mas, Ubud
Walk to the village of Tarukan Mas, Ubud
Gamelan players at our local temple, Pura Desa
Offerings at the gate.
Typical bali sunset seen from Angel House Homestay Ubud
View of sawa from our local restaurant. Sunset & fire flies :)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marlou949
Montreal, Canada
“Amazing stay un Ubud!”
Reviewed 14 September 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We stayed in Angel House for a week and it was amazing!
They gave us really good recommandations for restaurants,markets and what to see in the Arès.
Pak Kadek drove us around the village.
We felt secure and we had good sens if the local life.
The rooms are clean and spacious.
The pool is just perfect for the hot Bali wheater.
We felt like home and even more!

15 Sep 2018
Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us :) We are so happy you enjoyed your time at Angel House.
MalMcCull...
Cairns, Australia
“Angel House run by Angels”
Reviewed 27 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Angel House is certainly a diamond of Ubud. Annie, Rod, Kadek, and the whole team always put our needs first. Full of wonderful local advise, where to and where not to go, best deals and nothing was too hard. Annie was a special Angel to my daughter, 27yrs, whom is going through a difficult time in her life. BIG THANK YOU Annie. Both rooms that We stayed in were clean, and suitably furnished and housekeeping everyday was very welcome.
Certainly recommend Angel House!

14 Jul 2018
It was a delight to meet Mal and we hope can come again. We highly recommend him to any other hotels and 5 stars :)
Climber18...
Sydney, Australia
“Angel House B&B is a great find.”
Reviewed 23 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Just spent 4 nights at Angel House B&B in Ubud and was thrilled to have found such a comfortable, friendly place. Our room was gorgeous, breakfasts included a number of choices which were all very nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful- offering advice on transport, cultural information and places to eat. I look forward to coming back.

Your age range 65+
26 May 2018
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. Did you know that 25% of revenue generated is donated to our local community and to a women's charity in North Bali? We look forward to welcoming you again. Repeat guests get a discount on their next stay :)
Gabby M
“Peaceful, family-friendly holiday!”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I just spent 14 days at Angel
House. We stayed in the Sandat Suite- the main bed was very comfy for us, and our 2 girls (aged 3 & 4) shared the fold out couch. The bathroom was generous and everything wa spotlessly clean!
We swam in the pool every day, but the DVD player (complete with kids movies) came in handy too!
Highlights were the home-made breakfast (banana pancakes and Bali coffee-yum!) walking to the local market, and enjoying the 'real' Bali away from the main tourist strip. The staff were delightful and made our stay so enjoyable! THANKYOU Rusma, Luna, Kadek, Annie & Rod.

5 Apr 2017
Thank you for choosing to stay at Angel House and taking the time to write about your stay. You were wonderful guests. We hope to see you again in Bali.
KristieO...
Shanghai, China
“It's called Angel House because the owners are angels! Lovely stay!”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Angel House is a lovely stay! Our family of four rented 2 rooms, and we were very comfortable. I had typhoid on arrival, and was gearing up to find out where the nearest hospital was. Then, Annie came to my rescue! She is a nurse, and helped me above and beyond what I would have expected anyone not in a hospital/clinic to do for me! She took my vitals, and brought me electrolytes, medicine and antibiotics. She consulted the pharmacist to ensure her analysis of my condition was accurate. She came repeatedly to check on me, and even brought me a sarong to wear that was more comfy than the clothes I had. I am the travel planner of my family, and since I was out of planning commission/rallying power, my family didn't initiate any travel around Ubud during our stay. However, they were totally entertained regardless in the adorable pool and relaxing in Annie's gorgeous gardens. By the time we left, I was feeling much better. As we drove away and I observed the interesting neighborhood, I began wishing I hadn't been ill, and could have been getting attention from Annie in the form of the gallery recommendations instead, as there are many in the area! I would recommend Angel Ubud to anyone looking for a comfy, quaint and unique garden place that can also offer authentic heart-felt travel advice!

18 Jan 2017
We are so happy your stay was so positive, despite you being so sick. I hope that you can come again, in full health and experience the real Bali surrounding Angel House
Blessings to you all for 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing