“Genuine Bali”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sandat suite King 4 poster bed. AC, fan, and quality linens. TV, DVD Tea and coffee+++
Sandat suite sofa bed converts to double bed for children under 12 sharing. Can fit 1 extra bed
Sandat insect proof ensuite bathroom. Flat floors, non-slip tiles. Hot and cold water on demand.
Sandat suite Queen bed with AC, fan, sofa bed and quality linens. TV & DVD Tea & coffee+++
Guest lounge room and reading/games room inside the main villa.
Sandat suite private entrance and veranda with views to pool and garden. Queen bed + double sofa bed
Sandat private entrance and veranda with views to pool, garden and temples.
Breakfast is cooked fresh with organic and locally sourced (where possible) and veg/vegan options.
Balinese black rice with coconut cream and red palm sugar; organic delicious ++
Relax in style at Angel House. The Pool, cold, clean and clear. 1.6 metre deep with with wide steps.
Jepun suite with Extra King bed or 2 King Single beds, enclosed ensuite bathroom, Flat screen TV,DVD
Jepun suite with 2 king single beds (100 x 200cm) converts to extra king bed. AC + Fan pool views
Bathroom Jepun suite with flat floor, no steps and rainwater hot and cold shower
Relax, check emails or contemplate the view from the bale
Χαλαρώστε, να ελέγξετε τα email ή σχεδιάζουν τη θέα από το δέμα
Lumbung suite.  Bedroom 3. Own veranda with pool and garden views.
Lumbung suite Bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Aircon + fan cooling.
Lumbung suite queen bed with mosquito net, fan and views to the pol and garden.
Ensuite enclosed bathroomin  Lumbung suite with flat floor in shower and non-slip tiles. Hot and col
Bathroom Lumbung suite with flat floor, no steps and rainwater hot and cold shower
The Pool view from Lumbung suite balcony
In house massage :) In your room or on the bale. Can be pre booked. Perfect after a long flight.
Mood lighting surrounds the garden and pool at night.
Walk the quiet roads of Mas. Jalan Rapuan river and rice field walk, 5 mins from Angel House.
Rice fields (Sawa) at the rear of Angel House Ubud
Local roads behind Angel House with rice fields and views to the river.
Be our guest at our local temple; Pura Taman Pule Mas. One of Bali's most famous temples.
Become a guest at a local families celebration. Come join with us if you stay.
Entrance to the village of Tarukan Mas, Ubud
Walk to the village of Tarukan Mas, Ubud
Gamelan players at our local temple, Pura Desa
Offerings at the gate.
Typical bali sunset seen from Angel House Homestay Ubud
View of sawa from our local restaurant. Sunset & fire flies :)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
SarahG725...
“Genuine Bali”
Reviewed 2 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Having travelled extensively through East Indonesia pre children we were keen for our boys to experience the true essence of Indonesia rather than the tourist traps of Southern Bali.
Angel House Homestay, Mas most certainly provided this for us. Mas is a smaller Banjar or Village out of Ubud. A haven to relax in after a busy day of activities. Pak Kadek & Ibu Rusma welcomed us into their Homestay and their hearts.
Rooms were spotless, food fabulous with flavour, massages were the best I have had for a long time.
We were privileged to attend a blessing at the local temple with Pak Kadek and Ibu Rusma taking time to assist to dress us appropriately & share knowledge regarding the symbolism behind the ceremony. This was a very genuine memory for the boys not a tourist parody.
Defiantly will stay here again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
2 Jul 2016
Thank you Sarah and Matthew and Isaac for coming to stay with us at Angel House. We loved having you stay and enjoyed showing you a real Balinese experience. Ibu Rusma is a fabulous massage therapist and cook. We look forward to seeing you all again. Blessings from us all at Angel House.
Tiff L
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 21 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. It was so relaxing and a much needed break. Rusma is an excellent cook - I tried every breakfast and can highly recommend the black rice pudding and the pendang pancakes. As a masseuse I also recommend a massage - Rusma has magic hands. The garden is so beautiful thank you Kadek. Annie and Rod are so generous with their time and knowledge of local customs and history. I loved the simplicity and ease of my stay. Rooms are well appointed, clean and simply beautiful. No request is too difficult. The opportunity to live so simply was a gift. I am buying a mandi when I get home! Thank you so much to the team at angel house for making my time in Ubud so precious. I am looking forward to returning with my husband and young son. Tirama kasi Angel House team. See you next year. Deep thanks. Tiff

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The simplicity, the cleanliness and the attention to detail
Liked least: having to leave to go to Seminyak
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
22 Jun 2016
Thank you Ibu Tiff for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your stay with us. We are so happy you enjoyed your time and hope to see you again with your whole family.
Angel House team
chongwaic...
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice home stay”
Reviewed 20 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We stay at Angel House Homestay for 4days, very beautiful house. Near to Ubud central take transport about 10mins and small dining house around. We enjoy our bali trip, thank you.

Travelling group: Friends
21 Jun 2016
Thank you Iris for choosing to stay with your family and friends at Angel House. We enjoyed meeting you and hope your 1st trip to Bali was enjoyable.
Tiff L
“Five stars are not enough”
Reviewed 16 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Solo
17 Jun 2016
Thank you so very much Ibu Tiff for writing such a lovely review of your stay with us @ Angel House. You were such a delightful guest and we all really appreciate that you took the time to give us such positive feedback on the food and services available. We look forward to you coming again and with your whole family. Terima kasih dan sukse +++
Angel House Ubud team
Jake H
“Beautiful Hosts, very helpful!”
Reviewed 4 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Angel House was a very needed pitstop in our trip! The host had a past life as a nurse and considering one of the people I stayed with had an accident this was extremely helpful! She gave him all the advice he needed and cleared up some shady advice received from the hospital in Seminyak.

Hosts were very accommodating, both from Australia so if you're looking for English efficient hosts this is the place to be! One of the workers Kadek was extremely helpful with our stay in Ubud and our trip out of town as well. Kadek truly made our trip amazing!! Very humbled local man with a lot to share.

The room we stayed in had a bit of a weird smell to it, but we had a couple of good night sleeps in the beds. Breakfast was OK, not too many options (just 2). I'm sure if we asked there would have been more available but we weren't too fussed.

Finally, big thanks to Annie & Rod! Thanks for welcoming us late on our first night and continually making sure we were OK .

7 Jun 2016
Thank you for staying with us Jake and friends. :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing