Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
AU$179
Breakfast included
Multiple ways to pay
Vio.com
All reviews manager wayan yoga shala beautiful hotel hotel manager modern design incredible stay big bathtub love this hotel pool area comfortable bed hotel restaurant beautiful room rice great pool welcome drink spent nights scooter
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

The place is good and really comfortable to stay. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The room is so clean. All the facilities was incredible. Love all the things in this place! Will be comeback soon!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel Dinara Ubud, General Manager at Dinara Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2022

Dear Lianaa,

Warmest greeting from Dinara Ubud.
Thank you for taking a time to give a wonderful review and we are trully delighted to know that you had a great experience with us.
We are looking forward to welcoming back to Dinara soon.

Best Regards,

Wayan sutawan
Hotel manager

Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

I am from California and in Bali for several months. I love staying at Dinara Ubud hotel. Staff is friendly, The hotel is modern clean and very reasonably priced. Price quality ratio is really good. Restaurant is also great convenience here and room service is at lightning speed.
I stayed with many hotels in Ubud and find this place the best for short or long stay.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yakov S
Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

I was here for one night, they had a very nice and clean room, and I love their swimming pool. And my special thanks to all of receptionist they are very friendly especially, rudi , risma and dewi. I will be back for sure

Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

Great location in ubud 5 min from the center, the room is super clean and the staff front office is so friendly like wiratni , Tini , risma and manager Wayan Always here for your request. I spend Nyepi (Balinese new year) there, I try the restaurant and the massage... it was amazing. (You should try the chocolate lava cake..)
I really recommend to anyone this place who come in bali!

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

I'll be back ❤️ thanks to the hotel for hospitality 🙏❤️ it was magical days, the bathroom has cleared my heart, arranged a romantic, mental and warm smile from all the staff . And also thank to some staff at the reception specially wayan had make our stay very memorable .

Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel Dinara Ubud, Manajer Umum at Dinara Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2022

Dear Natalia timofeeva,

First of all thank you for choosing our hotel as home away from home. we delight to know that you you we enjoy your stay with us.
We all looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards,