“Tetha Healing Sessions - Erika Johansson”
Review of Taksu Spa

Taksu Spa
Ranked #24 of 240 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rejuvenating service is a Taksu trademark with an experience of deep relaxation and connectedness. Setting Taksu’s Indonesian therapists apart from standard spa services is intensive classwork, combined with training by internationally accredited teachers. Specialties include authentic Thai massage, traditional Balinese massage, Lomi Lomi, massage, Warm Stone therapy, and Esalen™ massage, plus daily yoga classes for all levels and a team of holistic healers offering Myofascial Release, CranioSacral, Ozone therapy, Reiki and Balinese Kundalini healing.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had 5 sessions of Tetha Healing with Erika and it removed blockages in me and made a big shift in me. I came in didnt expect much frustated with other healing methods but this one works. I think its because Erika sincerely care and is very accepting so that the bond needed to resonate well and make the therapy works well can be easily established. I am definitely recommending this for those of you who needs healing and big shifts in Life. We are lucky that she is in Ubud.

LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Patricia T,

You are so right that Ubud is indeed lucky to have Erika. We are so happy that she has been part of our Healing Haven team for over four years. During that time, she has changed the lives of so many, just as she has done for you. Her genuinely caring attitude really enables major life transitions.

Thank you for sharing your experience and recommending Erika to others.

The Taksu Healing Haven Team

in 7 reviews
"dek"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Ayu was an absolutely fabulous masseuse and was one of the only individuals in Ubud who could help me with my back problems. I highly reccomend Taksu Spa!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear toughbroadsinc,

It is always satisfying when one of our therapists delivers pain relief to people such as yourself. All of them have been very well trained to fully understand the body in order to properly address problem areas. They often provide profound results with people suffering from back pain.

Hope that your back pain has permanently disappeared, and that you will come back again for a massage designed just for pure relaxation and pampering..

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I visited Ubud for two weeks in March and prior to going I was looking for some type of healing. I have practiced Vipassana meditation for about 10 years and it is a great tool for liberating the mind. But I had never tried "alternative healing" and read some great reviews about Erika so decided to try it. I had an appt. with her the first day I arrived, March 19th and didn't know what to expect. Lets say that prior to going I could say I was an overall happy person, very positive outlook on life and although have had challenges in the past several years would always think of the positive way to move forward and have belief in the situation.

Erika's technique is amazing and she truly changed my life by cutting some of the deep rooted subconscious beliefs I held about myself which affected my relationships with people as well as how I created more work and inner tension for myself in my day to day life. Erika's personality is lovely. She is an energetic, beautiful person inside and out and has a sincere and honest approach when talking to you during the session. She is truly aimed to help you get the best out of every session by getting rid of as many limiting beliefs as possible. I had never done Theta Healing but felt the effects of the work soon after the first session and through the next day...Like a weight had been taken off my head and "junk" had been removed. Similar effect to Vipassana meditation but done in 2 hours instead of 10 days!

I decided to get a package with Erika and purchased 10 sessions which is a very good deal as she gives a discount for packages of 3,5 and 10. I ended up doing a total of 5 sessions in Ubud with her during my two week visit and will use the rest in future.
If you are looking for something EFFECTIVE and LIFE CHANGING do not hesitate to see Erika. It is worth every penny.....although it is not a relaxing body massage, the effects are far better and long lasting than any 5 star spa! To conclude, I feel that I've also made a great friend....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ERIKA for your skill and ability to help others liberate their minds. Your work is amazing and so are you!

LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Anjana D,

It is always so lovely when we read how one of our holistic healers has impacted so much on a life. She really does have an amazing talent.

Thank you for drawing attention to all that Erika can do in a short time span. It is difficult to convey what theta healing is all about, so feedback such as yours really helps to guide others who are in need of minor to major life changes. She is a true miracle worker for so many.

We are really happy that she has been part of our team for so many years now.

The Taksu Bali Team

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Taksu Spa on a recent visit to Bali. I tried the hot stone massage and some reflexology. Both these treatments were fabulous. The location is beautiful and treatment rooms so quiet and stylish. The staff are very professional and respectful ( the lovely Jero did my treatment) . This was one of the more expensive spa days I did, but was absolutely worth the money. Will definitely be returning on my next trip!

LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Helen C,

We are so pleased to hear that you had such a lovely day spa experience with us. We are very proud of the professionalism of our team, from the warm welcome at reception to the gracious manner in which our therapists treat each and every client.

We look forward to your return visit. We offer some very attractive packages and promotional discounts which you can review on our website.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The whole experience at Taksu is amazing. From the first moment you enter you are treated wonderfully and caring by the staff. The walk to the treatment rooms through amazing gardens and over waterways is beautiful and relaxing and the treatment rooms are wonderfully self contained with everything needed. Dewi did an amazing job of making me feel pampered and relaxed and I would gladly recommend her to any person. I hope to have her again treat me so well wgen I return to Taksu. Well worth the visit and price.

LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear TiyahMiah,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Taksu spa experience so much. We are truly blessed to have such naturally beautiful surroundings and yet still be right in the heart of Ubud. All the tropical splendor does really add a unique dimension to the entire experience.

We are so proud of the team of therapists we have as they all are so caring and compassionate, in addition to being highly skilled. Dewi would love to have you as a guest again!

See you back again soon. This time stop in our lovely garden restaurant for a fresh, healthy and delicious meal.