“Amazing anniversary dinner”

Swept Away at The Samaya Ubud
Ranked #8 of 983 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, View, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Swept Away Restaurant offers Special Romantic Hundred Candle Light Dinner where the guests can enjoy a truly unique dining experience with the sound of natures by the Ayung River. Executive Chef, I Nyoman Wiratma has emulated his successful style with more than 10-year experience in fine dining, serving an array of modern and eclectic dishes with maintaining a strong focus on local produce and authentic flavors will pamper you.
Reviewed 17 May 2018

This place was recommended to us by our accommodation in Ubud. I am so glad they told us about it as it was the most romantic night of my life! The food was amazing, the staff so friendly and welcoming and more importantly it was fantastic value for money.
Certainly a night I will remember forever. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,712)

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Best ambience I've had at a restaurant. We did the 100 candlelight dinner but even the other tables higher up still had great views of the river with lots of romance. Wonderful dinner - we'll remember forever!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant on my final night in Ubud and was hugely impressed with everything about it. The setting overlooking the river, the food and the service was just incredible. We were even given a special dessert when the waiter found out we were on our honeymoon. This is a highly recommended place for a special meal.

1  Thank jodzfield
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Last night my partner and I dined at Swept Away for my partners birthday celebrations. I was a little apprehensive and had no idea if the experience would be worth the money.
All I can say is it was most DEFINITLEY was worth every single penny and I would have paid MORE for the experience. The food was indulgent & delicious, the staff were beautiful & accommodating people, and the views were stunning!
The staff even went above and beyond and brought out a birthday cake for my partner and sang “happy birthday”. Totally surprising both of us!
I’m literally Swept Away from our amazing evening.
Thank you so much to the staff for making our evening so special and so memorable. We will be talking about it for years to come!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent vegetarian food , out of the world service and the view, sound of the river and all the candles around you easily makes it a place to have a long dinner and conversation with your partner. Loved absolutely everything about the place .