“Authentic and Eclectic Fare”

Dining Corner Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 892 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: USD 4 - USD 27
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Dining Corner Restaurant is a stylish restaurant elevated over a valley that blends seamlessly into the encompassing woodland. Open for all day dining, it serves an exquisite menu of classic Thai cuisine and contemporary western fare using the freshest possible ingredients. The food and ambiance of this uplifting venue truly pays homage to all of senses. Every dish is a flavorsome journey that brings culinary perfection to the rural outskirts of Ubud. Rich Thai curries infuse with traditional spices are extremely popular along with local Balinese specialties to satisfy the appetite. Table settings are positioned on an open - air deck to capture the gentle of the surrounding landscape. Flickering candles are lit as night descends to cast a warm glow over a small pool, with a seating capacity for up to 32 guest, Dining corner is not suitable for children under 12 years old but more for intimate meals as well as small social gatherings.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Located in the amazing Kayumanis Ubud resort, the restaurant offers a range of cuisines that are sure to please anyone. Chef Made and his team easily accommodated our dietary preferences (pescatarian), and added thoughtful touches to every meal - like amuse bouches. Every dish was delicious. We preferred the Indonesian and Thai offerings to the Western. Guests of the resort can take their meals in their villa or at the restaurant. We opted for both, because the view at the restaurant from high over the forest valley was breathtaking. The restaurant staff were attentive and prompt. We enjoyed a day with Sous Chef Torris, who took us to a local market and taught us to cook a few dishes. That was a wonderful experience. Worth a trip by itself!

DC_Manager_01, Manager at Dining Corner Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Bpk Jhinter,

Warm greeting from Dining Corner Restaurant

Thank you for sparing time to write us excellent review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad to know that you enjoy our product and service also for our activity cooking class by Sous Chef Torris, I will share this with my team at Dining Corner Restaurant especially Chef Made and Torris. I believe they will feel very motivated to keep the highest standard of our product and services.

Chef Made, Torris and other team at Dining Corner Restaurant sent their regards and we look forward to welcoming you back in very near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Out door seating, nice view , if you want to have relaxed and quite dinner its the place,
I really like the attention to guest and our host was such a wonderful girl her name Suarini she asked each one of us about our names and it was first time i experience this its very cute way of welcoming and taking care of the guest. Food wise they have so many option and i found it bit complicated they have around 3 menus i would suggest them to have one menu includes everything.
Food quality was okay we ordered from the Thai menu , it was good but not wow its average and some of the dishes didn't has the authentic thai flavored specially the Tum Yum Gong, also they don't Som Tum its very famous salad in Thailand , we ordered the Pad thai was good , and the red duck curry was average , and the browns with vegitables
I enjoy the service and hospitality more than the food.

Dear Ibu Doaa84,

Warmest greetings from Dining Corner Restaurant Ubud.

Thank you for your review at Tripadvisor, it is glad to know that you enjoying our product and service and also thank you so much for your advice regarding our menu presenting.
I will share with my team at Dining Corner Restaurant especially Suarini the person in charge during your dinner. I believe she will feel very motivated to keep the high standard of our product and services.
Suarini and other team at Dining Corner Restaurant sent their best regards and we look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

This restaurant is located inside the Kayumanis Private Villa & Spa in Ubud.

It's access involves a lot of stairs and is not wheelchair friendly.

The restaurant itself is located on the edge of the Sayan ridge and the view is nothing short of spectacular.

They had Thai and western cuisine. We had the Thai and were quite impressed by it. The portions were quite large so you would be advised to under order to start with.

Extremely good service.

DC_Manager_01, Manager at Dining Corner Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Bapak/ Ibu Bigjohn32819,

Greetings from Dining Corner Restaurant Ubud.

Thank you very much for taking time to write this excellent review for us on Tripadvisor.

I am very happy knowing you had great dining experience at Dining Corner restaurant.
I will be sharing this review with my team to let them know that their efforts are much appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you again in near future.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Awesome,authentic Indonesian and Thai cuisine as always! Classic western cuisine favorites as well. Chef Made and his team consistently are on point! Delightful staff serving great customer service in a charming atmosphere. I have been an Executive Chef at Cornell University for over 20 years. Chef Made surprised me with a professional courtesy sampling of his new vegan/vegetarian menu he will introduce in April 2018, in addition to his current inspiring offerings. Wow! delicious tempeh fingers, stuffed tofu and a medley of other vegetable protein selections not inclusive on most local menus. Chef Made is a true culinary leader who aspires to bring joy and flavor to all dietary lifestyles!

Dear Bapak Anthony K,

Greeting from Dining Corner Restaurant Ubud

On behalf of Dining Corner Restaurant I would like to thank you for taking your time to write this excellent review for us on tripadvisor.
We are so glad to know that our food is excellent, our ambiance is great and our service, especially provided by Chef Made was extremely attentive and helpful.

We are so lucky having Chef Made as part of our team member. I am glad to share your review to Chef Made and trust he will so motivate to read your review.
Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Dining Corner Restaurant in the near future.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

After seeing a ton of positive reviews, we took a friend visiting from the States to Dining Corner. The view was spectacular! We sat at a corner table overlooking the jungle in Ubud; it was so peaceful and relaxing. The service was fantastic; the staff was attentive, polite, and very friendly! With four different menus to choose from there is something for everyone. Our group decided on the following items: Red Curry, Chicken Tortilla, Pad Thai, and Seafood Chowder. All of the dishes were good. I rated 4/5 because the curry could have been more flavorful and the Chicken Tortilla (basically a wrap) fell apart making consumption a bit tedious and messy. Food presentation was awesome !! Overall a really enjoyable experience and we would definitely visit again!!

Dear Bapak/ Ibu Becky M,

Warmest greetings from Dining Corner Restaurant Ubud.

Thank you for your review at Tripadvisor, it is glad to know that you enjoying our product and service and also thank you for your feedback to improve our product and quality.

I will share with my team at Dining Corner Restaurant. I believe they will feel very motivated to keep the high standard of our product and services.

Asst Restaurant Manager

Been to Dining Corner Restaurant? Share your experiences!