“Beautiful”
Review of bridges Bali

bridges Bali
Reserve with Chope
bridges Bali is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 981 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: USD 8 - USD 40
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: bridges is a multitude of levels offering elegant yet unpretentious environments. From the street level all the way to the river, bridges has what it takes to properly welcome guests to Ubud. It is a place "where worlds meet" serving delicacies from Asia and the West. It is also home to DIVINE, Ubud's most extensive wine list with over 350 labels and more than 10 grape varieties. Located below the Riverside dining room is DIVINE wine and cocktail bar, a great place to have a great time with an amazing wine list and great cocktails. It comes with its own kitchen providing gastro delights. To enjoy life's little pleasures, bridges also offers a bistro terrace, coffee and tea parlour and a cocktail lounge.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food. Service and the venue are amazing. This place took the food to the next level. If your in Bali and want to have an maxing meal for a great price this is it!!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (5,495)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sooo when I came to Bali I never appreciated how much I would miss western cuisine....especially wine, cheese and actual bread. This place serves it all!! We went for food one evening...and all opted for the tasting menu and with wine pairings. OMG!! 6 courses at least tasting menu and they continued to surprise us with palette cleansers and extra puddings. One of our group is a particularly fussy eater and she enjoyed most the dishes -especially the wagyu beef. All taster courses are perfect size and we were stuffed afterwards that im gutted i didnt try their range of cocktails (tiramisu martini) or any of their amazing puddings (lava mouse!! Though all sounded brilliant). The food and service throughout was impeccable that myself and one of my group opted to go back for a bottle of wine and cheeseboard....again absolutely amazing. The food and service is incredibly and brilliant value for money -this type of meal (with sometimes 2 glasses of wine per course) would easily cost in excess of £100 in the UK....I highly recommend this place. Not only is it in a beautiful setting (smoking area underneath both the bridges has amazing views of the river) the food is incredible and the cost is low for what you get. I cant wait to return to Bali to try their next menu!! Great place - loved it!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you are in Bali try this restaurant! Back in England a meal as good as this would cost you four even five times the price!
Everything was done to perfection!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food was sensational! Only concern we had was the metal straws in drink. Obviously being used more than once, hygiene? Take out and don’t use I think is a good idea.

Date of visit: November 2018
bridgesbali, Manager at bridges Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Oztraveller2014

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you loved your meal at bridges.

We would like to comment on your concern regarding the metal straws as follows: We try to minimize the use of plastic as much as possible, and have eliminated own plastic bags, plastic take-away containers and of course plastic straws. We do realize that this is not enough and are constantly looking into more ways to help preserve our beautiful environment.

The metal straws are first washed by hand, using special brushes for just that purpose. After that, they are washed in a hot dishwasher and stored with highest care so there is nothing to worry about them not being clean and you can enjoy your drink with pleasure.

We hope the above puts your mind at ease and very much hope to see again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I went to Bridges Restaurant in Bali with my husband while we were on vacation. I kept reading that this place was fantastic...to tell you the truth, I thought it was overly priced for a luxury restaurant. We had better food down the road than at this place. View was pretty but not very romantic on the outdoor seating. All you hear are cars and scooters. I didn’t finish all my food because I was full from all the bread they give you but service was great.

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to bridges Bali? Share your experiences!