“Heaven on Earth!”
other travellers have booked this property
Majestic Villa
Huge 16 metre infinity edge lap pool Relax in Comfort.
Check Availability
Full Marble Bathroom, Lower Floor
Full Marble Bathroom, Upper Floor
Huge Private Pool Villa
Stunning Setting
Pool set among beautiful surroundings.
Sun Loungers and sun umbrellas by the pool.
Truly Majestic !
View Across The Valley.
Sculpted Rice Terraces Opposite Villa
Upper Floor Area
Main Entrance
Intricate Balinese carved door.
Pool Deck & Sun Loungers
Hindu offering
Gamelan Group In Nearby Village
Temple Ceremony In Nearby Village
Early Morning Light
TV Viewing area (Upper Floor)
Huge 2x2 metre four poster teak bed.
Huge 2x2 metre four poster teak bed.
Amazing upper floor area with soaring bamboo and wood roof.
Ironwood flooring and tastefully furnished.
Teak dining table and seating for six
Comfy Rattan Chairs with low coffee table.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Los Angeles, California
“Heaven on Earth!”
Reviewed 2 November 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

My parents recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.
I gave them some links to rental sites and told them, “Find the place you want to stay.” Almost immediately, they sent me a link to the Majestic Villa. The pictures & description were beautifully intriguing, so I reached out to the owner for more info.
First of all, David (the owner) was super-responsive throughout the planning process; he was always happy to answer our questions – no matter how strange or random – and truly made the pre-trip experience as stress-free as anything I’ve experienced. Whether it was asking additional details about the villa, or recommendations/feedback on potential excursions, his responses were always timely, informative and friendly.
When we arrived to the airport, our driver Made (mah-day) greeted us, helped us with the obscene amounts of luggage my folks brought, took us to the local supermarket – which he also helped us navigate – then to the house, which met (and surpassed) our expectations.
The location is removed from the hubbub of the major tourist centers (thank god!), & the views were beyond!! When clear, we could see all the way from the ocean to Mt. Agung and a gorgeous valley full of luscious, tropical vegetation.
The staff are absolutely amazing! (Indeed, I grew so close to our driver, Made, that by the end of our trip, we were calling each other, “brother.”) The ladies – Katut and Wayan – who prepared us breakfast every morning (Two words you must remember: BANANA PANCAKES!), kept the house in immaculate condition and who, in general, just took such wonderful care of us – my mom bonded with them so much, that they all wept when it was our time to leave.
Note re: accessibility: The entrance is up a pretty long, steep flight of steps & can only be reached by walking around the ledge of the (GORGEOUS) swimming pool. My father has knee problems & had some trouble with the steep steps & I was nervous with him circumnavigating the ledge of the swimming pool (but, he never fell in, so I guess I was worried for naught…) If mobility is an issue for you, it’s just something to be aware of and consider. But, I think we all could have navigated our way to the entrance blindfolded by the end.
Words simply cannot do this place justice and the pictures only hint at the beauty of the house and property. It’s truly something that has to be seen and experienced in person! Cannot WAIT to get back there again!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Large groups
22 May 2015
Dear Gerritt,
thank you for having written such a wonderful review of your stay at my villa and i am very happy to know that it totally surpassed your expectations and that you were able to celebrate the special occasion of your parents 50th birthday there. All the staff thoroughly enjoyed having you to stay for the two weeks that you were there and have mentioned to me about your kindness and generosity and how they hope to see you again some day.

Aurelie D
Melbourne, Australia
“Paradise on earth”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

We've been amazed by Majestic Villa. Each day of our stay we could not believe we were staying in such a beautiful and elegant place. As some reviewers said, we kept calling it "our Palace". High in altitude, the villa offers stunning views overlooking the tropical forest, volcano and even the sea on the far right. The elegance of the stone stairs, the impressive statue in the entrance looking at you like it is welcoming you, the two religious statues at the bottom of the stairs giving the feeling to be in a temple, the incredible infinity swimming pool with the water falling down the walls and stairs...everything has been well thought and gives a feeling of serenity. As well as being Majestic, the villa truly makes you "feel" the culture of Bali.
The staff was really helpful and pleasant. The manager Wayan helped us organise our transfer to Nusa Lembogan very efficiently. Made the driver accommodated our plans and added great visits to our pleasure. Our 18 months old daughter just fell in love with him, it was just amazing! When she was asleep in the car, Made offered us to look after her while we'd go to visit a temple, and on a few occasions he took her for a walk so we could have a quiet time eating at a restaurant. The surroundings of the villa are exceptional (I strongly advise to go and see the volcano, the temple Gunung Kawi, and the walk along the Sayan river starting from the Sayan Terrace Hotel with a guide). We ended up eating most night at the villa delivered food from a Chinese restaurant organised by Wayan, it was really good. Our biggest regret is to have spent 3 nights only at the villa. Wayan told us that there are great walks to do nearby but we didn't have the time. It was worth taking the challenge to go with our toddler girl (no fence around the pool, stairs and big gaps in the balcony fence), it is an experience we will never forget! Thank you Wayan (man an woman ), Made and David.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
24 May 2016
Dear Aurelie,
thank you so much for having written such a wonderful review of your stay at my Majestic Villa. You have described beautifully what it is that makes the Majestic Villa a special place.

I and all the staff would warmly welcome you back any time.

jaime k
Tempe, Arizona
“Amazing place, amazing people, love love loved it!!”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband and I flew into Bali for our honeymoon. We were promptly picked up by our personal chauffeur Madi? who proceed to drive us for the next four days to anywhere we desired. He was great! On time, good personality, knowledgeable, and he had great suggestions too (like Lake Batur, Monkey forest, and Cafe Wayan to name a few)! On arrival at our villa we were overwhelmed at how beautiful it was! The pool was magnificent and the view from the top sitting area and bedroom was stunning. Wayan and Waya the woman and man who worked there are attentive to every detail and as sweet as can be!! Banana pancakes for breakfast, they will go to the store for you, they will order food in for you, and they book massages for you in the villa too ($10 an hour, awesome!!!) Loved this place and the people!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the service, the pool, and the people!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 May 2015
Dear Jamie,
thank you for having chosen to stay in my villa for your honeymoon in Bali. It gives me great pleasure to know that you loved everything about the villa and that all the staff who work there helped in making your stay a most memorable one.

Santa Cruz California
Reviewed 24 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Victoria
Reviewed 2 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
2 Jan 2014
Dear Carolyn,
thank you for having kindly taken the time to write a short review of your stay and for having given Majestic Villa a five star rating.

It is very pleasing for me to know that you found all the staff to be professional and that they looked after you well during your stay.

I do hope that you will have another chance to visit Bali and stay at Majestic Villa again in the future.

Thank you for having chosen my villa as your holiday home in Bali.

David
(Majestic Villa Owner)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing