We loved staying at Swasti Eco Cottages. Although located in crowded Ubud, this place offers a comfortable and peaceful stay in a eco-conscious way away from the crowded city-center. As Bali is getting more crowded and touristy, places like Swasti leading the way to a more ethical form of tourism.
The room was spacious and comfortable. The food was delicious, many vegan and vegetarian options. Staff is friendly and willing to assist with booking tours and the spa. Will definitely recommend Swasti to many people and hope to be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swasti Eco Cottages is a charming hotel situated in Nyuh Kuning, a small and quiet woodcarver village adjacent to central Ubud (1 hour from the airport), of 14 cottages and bungalows with a swimming pool, an organic restaurant and vegetable garden and an Eco-Spa providing 100% natural treatments. Swasti Eco Cottages is a place of its own, where you will find yourself submerged in local Balinese culture and a family-like atmosphere with Serenity and peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Booking.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Swasti Eco Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swasti Eco Cottage Hotel Ubud
- Swasti Eco Cottages Ubud, Bali