Our time at the villa beji in the awang awang compound was pur bliss. Far from the madding crowd and yes a place between heaven and earth.. The rooms and pool and vista and staff were faultless. I would highly recommend this villa to stay in if you are in need of total r and r.
It is not too far to Ubud and the markets and shops etc and the staff take you there whenever you want. But once there you will find that all you want to do is go back and slip into the infinity pool, listening to the waterfall below and taking in the verdant greenery that surrounds you...enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali