All reviews soccer field off monkey forest road rice fields swimming pool calm oasis quiet lane central location nice pool superb location large balcony third floor ubud market breakfast included balinese architecture beautiful garden every morning enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Gayatri Bungalows is the most gorgeous little hotel in the heart of Ubud. I arrived spontaneously for one night and ended up spending as many as I could while in Ubud, more than a fortnight!
Gayatri is set in a huge garden, where the sounds of nature almost always win over noices from traffic and nearby restaurants. The rooms differ; some are refurbished with a boutique hotel feeling added, some still have their balinese patina very much intact. All come with a large balcony!
Pool area is supernice, and you could have delicious meals served either there or at your balcony. Food is great value, breakfast is truly generous and they even serve really nice raw food.
Bagus and his lovely and friendly staff do everything possible to make your stay at Gayatri feel as a treat, as beautiful as a treat only can be in Bali!
Susanne

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Susanne F
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very good price for that place. Very simple room and no restaurant, so breakfast served next to your room or around the pool (but good choice on the food and drink menu). I enjoyed the pool with the field view and the staff has been super nice with us. I recommend it!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Beautiful hotel, excelent and big room, everything perfect! Nice and friendly staff! Exceptional breakfast served where you prefer, room ou swimming poll area. Great location next restaurantes and stores. Really lovely place to stay!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing! Great service, great food, great staff!! Very attentive & friendly! I was very sad to leave! I always get homesick around day 5 of travel but Gayatri felt better than home!! I would highly recommend & I'm looking forward to staying again!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I was travelling alone and this hotel was very suitable for my needs. It is right in the centre of Ubud and easy to get to everywhere from. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The bedroom facilities were very nice and comfortable and the swimming pool area was of very good quality. I would highly recommend a stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled solo