Lowest prices for your stay
AU$158
Fully refundable before Thu, 7 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
Priceline
AU$292
Agoda.com
AU$116
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews tiki restaurant wooden villa wooden design free shuttle that takes this small boutique hotel awesome hospitality outdoor bathtub the bed was extremely comfortable body scrub tranquil retreat tropical paradise surrounded by nature day bed amazing property enjoyable stay breakfast and dinner pool bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2023

We got upgraded to the suite which has a shared pool with the other suite in the same level. Very nice hotel in a quiet environment with staff going the extra mile to make it a very enjoyable experience. Nice breakfast options and restaurant.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Korurua Dijiwa Ubud, General Manager at Korurua Dijiwa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2023

Dear STorM2014,

Om Swastiastu...warmest greeting from Korurua Dijiwa Ubud.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Korurua Dijiwa Ubud. We take great pride in offering exceptional service and a welcoming atmosphere, and we're delighted that you felt valued as our guest. Your kind words about our resort are invaluable to us.

Thank you once again for choosing Korurua Dijiwa Ubud. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 November 2023

Just had an incredible experience at Korurua Dijiwa and had to share! We opted for the wooden pool villa, and it's got this unique vibe—like a local joglo mixed with cool antiques. Almost felt like crashing in a fancy Indoneisan museum, but in the best way.

The room was lovely, no complaints there. And the staff? Super friendly, always had a smile, and ready to help out. They've got two pools, both really nice and clean.

Now, breakfast was a whole other level—so many options, and everything tasted amazing.

Location-wise, it's perfect—about 10 minutes to Ubud town and 15 minutes to the Tegalang rice paddies. Like, right in the middle of everything. Nice and quite with lots of nature.

Oh, and I can't forget to rave about the massage at this hotel—it's hands down one of the best we've ever had! The spa experience was next level, and the therapists really knew their stuff.

Overall, we definitely recommend staying here while in Ubud! 10/10

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear walkerandciara,

Om Swastiastu....warmest greeting from Korurua Dijiwa Ubud - The Timeless Beauty.

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent experience at our beutyfull wooden pool villa with us. We appreciate your thoughtful review and are thrilled that you had such a perfect stay and found the a uniqui vibe like almost felt like crashing in a fancy Indoneisan museum at Korurua Dijiwa Ubud. We take great pride that providing exceptional service and a comfortable environment for our guests is our top priority. Your kind words about our staff, very clean room,our food at our restaurant and hight level of our spa . It was a pleasure hosting you, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Once again, thank you for choosing Korurua Dijiwa Ubud and for sharing your positive review. We are grateful for your support, and we can't wait to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 November 2023 via mobile

People are beautiful. Facilities are beautiful! Would definitely recommend to stay here. Food is amazing. Spa is incredible. No faults here! Absolutely loved our stay with Korurua Djiwa.

Ubud centre is around 2.5 kilometres away but the hotel offers a shuttle bus, so this is not a problem at all!

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Keely G,

Thank you for sharing your delightful experience. We appreciate your considerate review and are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay at Korurua Dijiwa Ubud. Our primary aim is to provide exceptional service and create a comfortable setting for our guests. We cherish your kind words regarding our staff and the hotel's atmosphere. Hosting you at Korurua Dijiwa Ubud was a delightful experience,and your recommendation means a lot to us at Korurua Dijiwa Ubud.

We eagerly anticipate your return in the future and extend our gratitude for selecting Korurua Dijiwa Ubud.

Reviewed 22 November 2023

It was a very happy experience, and the staff were very friendly. The hotel was always clean and nice!!!!
If I have the chance next time, I definitely want to come.
If you stay in Ubud, definitely come here!!

Room tip: breakfast is very good!!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear hyerimw2023,

Om swastiastu...warmest greeting from Korurua Dijiwa Ubud - The Timeless Beauty.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Korurua Dijiwa Ubud. We take great pride in providing exceptional service and a room super cleanand nice, and we're delighted that you felt valued as our guest. Your kind words about our resort mean the world to us. Hosting you was a pleasure, and your recommendation means a lot to us at Korurua Dijiwa Ubud.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and thank you once again for choosing Korurua Dijiwa Ubud.

Reviewed 21 November 2023 via mobile

I am in two minds about writing this honest review but I know someone will find this information helpful.

Let me start with the positives:

1) The beautiful staff who happily assisted and went out of their way to make the stay as comfortable as possible. Everyone’s super friendly here.

2) The food! Absolutely delicious vegetarian food. The chef is the best. Very very reasonably priced too. I’d actually come back here just for a meal it’s that good.

3) Free shuttle into town & back.

4) Comfortable beds & bedding.

Now for the honest part. This is completely out of the hotel’s control which makes it very hard to share. I originally booked online after seeing an excellent deal for a villa. Upon checking in it was apparent there was continuous construction noise metres away by the neighbouring property. It was unbearable. Not sure if it was just the time I happened to be there or not but I asked to move to a hotel room with more solid walls to try to block out some of the noise which the staff kindly assisted with and they also offered me some discounts.

During my time here I just felt that I wasn’t able to fully relax here without EarPods in. Not even at the spa and that’s saying something for me. I had planned to lounge about & read by the pool (the pool could do with a good scrub on the walls - it was beautiful to look at but I would not go in) but that quiet down time experience went out the window and I had to leave the complex during the day for some peace which was the opposite reason of why I wanted to stay there.

If daytime noise is of no concern to you and/or you plan to fill your days with offsight activities then you will be comfortable here. Evenings are completely fine noise wise. I couldn’t even hear traffic noise.

Again I understand this is out of the hotel’s control which is why I am have based my rating on the positive aspects of the hotel but if I had more than a 36 hour stay here I would’ve needed to move.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear SnIBmb,

Om Swastiastu...warmest greeting from Korurua Dijiwa Ubud - The Timeless Beauty.

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent experience with us. We appreciate your thoughtful review and are thrilled that you had such a pleasant stay at Korurua Dijiwa Ubud. Providing exceptional service and a comfortable environment for our guests is our top priority. Your kind words about our staff,food,shutle service and the ambience of the hotel are greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Your comments about the ambiance are noted, and we apologize if it fell short of what you anticipated. We're continuously working to enhance the overall experience, and your feedback is valuable in this regard.

Best regars,