“My holiday in a palace”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BarbaraRH
Brighton, United Kingdom
“My holiday in a palace”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

What a beautifully designed home with every comfort you could desire... even egg cosies :) And the beds and pillows were the finest! The staff were so helpful and informative, and looked after me like a queen.
Looking out at the beautiful garden and the plants and flowers as I breakfasted, or floated in the pool was a joy.
It's lovely and quiet and only a short drive into central Ubud. The farmers tending their pice paddies are always ready to share a smile.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mariko P
“Villa Hauma”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in November 2016

I couldn't fault Villa Hauma, it's one of the most luxurious Villa's I've ever stayed in. The villa sits surrounded by gorgeous green rice fields, each window with a beautiful view. The bedrooms are grand and spacious, with comfy beds and I have to mention the high quality linen! What comfort! There are endless places to lounge and be comfortable. My favourite being by the pool surrounded by the tropical garden.
My husband and I were in need of a place to chill after a long time traveling and it was the perfect place to unwind. I loved that Ubud town was just a short drive away so we could enjoy the local restaurants. Though the food cooked at the house is delicious! I can't wait to go back!

Camilla10...
London, United Kingdom
“HEAVEN ON EARTH!”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Wow this home is incredible, pictures don't do it justice!

We loved it because it was just outside of Ubud (15mins drive) so it was peaceful and relaxing away from the hustle and bustle but we could still easily drive to morning yoga classes and restaurants.

Everything is so comfortable and luxurious, we all came away so well rested and relaxed. There are so many cool places to hang out, our favourite was the little pool house but we also loved the views from the balconies. We even saw monkeys in the trees above the pool! Who needs monkey forest!

The ladies that work there are wonderful and really made us feel welcome. We loved their cooking and particularly their chilli sambals.

We hope to visit again some day and can wholeheartedly recommend this place to others

Amanda075...
London
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in June 2016

We stayed at Villa Hauma for a few days last summer on the recommendation of a friend, and loved it. Beautiful colonial style house, very well thought out, and very solid. The bedrooms were large and comfortable, with air-conditioning which was much appreciated. Everything worked, and was well cared for and maintained. The staff were lovely, we had several meals cooked by them, Indonesian food by our choice, and all excellent. The gardens are lush and tropical, lots of birds, and the swimming pool lovely and refreshing. The property is very private and peaceful, and there are lots of nice walks to be done close by. We hope to return one of these days.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing