All reviews scoopon deal herbal bath deluxe pool view room comfort hotel front office manager buffet breakfast kids pool regular free shuttle pool service check in was a breeze facilities are great scheduled shuttle per day fabulous stay rainfall shower pool side main centre
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great location within walking distance to centre, very clean, nice rooms, very comfy beds, great pools with view onto the jungle, excellent stuff, always very helpful. Good WIFI, Will come back!!! One of the best stays in Ubud!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
X7868QVgm, General Manager at Best Western Premier Agung Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear zmfoj,

Thank you for your great review ....

I am glad to know that your stay is enjoyable and memorable.
More over our facilities and staff services is met your expectation ....

Please drop us an email if your wish to come back to Bali especially to Ubud.
Me and my team will be more than happy to organize another memorable stay :)

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

You’ll be so happy if you choose to stay here!! Best staff...super friendly & helpful!! Best pool ever...clean, cool, wonderful!! Delicious fresh & free buffet breakfast every morning. Super clean resort, modern & tastefully decorated. Awesome spa & massage. Free shuttle to & from Ubud village. Reliable wifi. Very reasonably priced by booking on Hotels.com

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank dafmail
X7868QVgm, General Manager at Best Western Premier Agung Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear dafmail,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers.

I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.

I am looking forward for your next visit to Bali especially to Ubud area....

Take care and God Bless,

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

It was a beautiful night to stay here. they have complete facilities and great design. I believe people who's trying to find quietness would fit here. the service were really warm, they show genuine kindness (unending complimentary) to my mom who's now suffering certain sickness. especially to "Dwi", thanks for enlightened up our day.

Trip type: Travelled with family
X7868QVgm, General Manager at Best Western Premier Agung Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Timmy L.

Thank you for your kind words and review.....

I wish your mom will get her recovery very soon and able to celebrate the beautiful miracle each day with you :)
I am glad to hear that our team is able to show their compassion and offer the very best service to you and to all of our guest who stay with us at the hotel.

I will for sure let Dwi knows that his touch is special and this kind of word will always encourage him and all of the team to be at their best.

Again thank you, and wish you a very joyful day...

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Visited here with my girlfriend in March ‘18, the hotel is lovely. The staff can’t do enough for you, the facilities are great and the rooms are superb.
They offer a free shuttle into Ubud Centre 5/6 times a day (with pick up if required) which is great as Taxis do ‘chance their arm’ on price and Uber is “banned” (it’s not).
The rooms are cleaned daily and the products replenished.
It was a pleasure to stay here and we would definitely visit again!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mightyjoeyoung
X7868QVgm, General Manager at Best Western Premier Agung Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear mightyjoeyoung,

Thank you for your kind words...

I am very happy to hear that your stay at our hotel is memorable one.
Our hotel facilities and services are met your expectation.

Our location is little bit behind the Ubud center and our free shuttle service is available for our valuable guest to simplify the down town's visit.
However it is reachable on foot which is about 15 minutes.

Again thank you and looking forward for your next visit :)

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Stayed 3 nights, located near downtown, complimnenatry shuttle bus was provided, however only approx. 15 min walk into town. Beautiful pool and had a pool view room and the surrounding Ubud forest just gorgeous. Your staff were lovely. Only thing I can fault is at breakfast for the coffee lovers your coffee was very ordinary, so I purchase a cafe latte, this should be complimentary with breakfast. Will visit Ubud again will stay 5 nights next time. Highly recommend your hotel and really loved my stay in Ubud.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank deborahprice
X7868QVgm, General Manager at Best Western Premier Agung Resort Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear deborahprice,

Thank you for your kind words and review.
I am very happy to know that you loved our swimming pool with stunning ambiance as well as our friendly location.

Your advice and input in regard of coffee during breakfast is highly appreciated and hope we can provide them as you wish in the very near future.

Again thank you and looking forward for welcoming you back with your loved one.

ALit