“Tasty cakes”

Ranked #5 of 8 Bakeries in Ubud
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Just having tea, coffee and cakes, me and my wife were surprised with the variety of the cakes and yes with japanese twist also. We always come over again and again for it. But to bad they dont have enough parking space. They also have Kakiang in northern side of Ubud near tegalangan

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I went to this place to have hi-tea with my friend. I ordered 3 kind of bread, and ginger tea. Haven't try their cake or gelato because just 2 of us and the weather is cold. The bread are standard, they heat our donut curry and tuna bread, which is good. The ginger tea was nice. but, there is no waiter or waitress at second floor. Overall, this place worth to try.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I bought a chocolate muffin cake, I didnt enjoy this at all it was very doughy was a scroll of chocolate pastry I think but was stringy and I was unable to eat it.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

yay! visit after a while because i already moved from Ubud. and when j got there,surprised. there is ice cream corner now! And it tastes awesome got strawberry and chocolate❤‍♀️ even the staff remember us,gotta back again soon‍♀️

Reviewed 3 March 2018

My go to place in Ubud for a Cherry Danish and Banana / Chocolate smoothie.
The pastries are excellent, and drinks fine. Did have a late lunch once with a bowl of soup and a beer. that was good, but did I say the pastries were the best in Ubud. Service was good and prices low.