USD 1,390
USD 723
USD 632
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 769/night.

All reviewsdala spaayurvedic doctorlibrary restaurantalaya ubudvegetarian vegan menurejuvenation packagefrosted glassstaff were amazingly friendlyalaya roomno liftquiet streetperfect place for relaxationremembering our namesafternoon teadaily yogapool area is lovelymeditation classes
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I was drawn to Alaya resort because of the Ayurveda spa. Dr Suresh was great and really helped me and my adult son reclaim our energy while calming our body and minds ready for return to our Australian busy lives.

Stayed: March 2018
Alayahotels, Manajer at Adiwana Resort Jembawan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Debra C,

Warmest greeting from Alaya Resort Jembawan...

Thank you very much for taking valued time share of your experience stay with us at Alaya Resort Jembawan on recent holiday in Bali. We feel so glad read your review that you're so happy, especially Dr, Suresh has transferred to refresh the energy before back to sweet home in Australia. We can’t thank you enough for highly recommending Alaya Resort Jembawan to the netizens in search of a resort during their forthcoming visit to the island of Paradise Bali.

We strongly believe that this inspiring compliments will definitely enthrall you to stay again with us for your upcoming celebration getaway in Alaya Resort Jembawan. We are at your disposal to assist you in arranging your future stay with us in the not so distance future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My 3 night stay in Ubud was the conclusion of a 2+ week trip and I wanted to treat myself without breaking the bank. I chose Alaya Jembawan after a recommendation from a friend in Bali and it exceeded my expectations! Every guest checking in whom I observed (including me) was treated with smiles, kindness, a refreshing towel and pineapple lemongrass drink. I was told this hotel is less than a year old but I see it being maintained well for many years. Great mix of tourists from everywhere, many Europeans some with children and babies but mostly in the restaurant. The entire resort is consistently centered around health and wellness without making it feel like you are pressured into a strict regimen or detox program. And yes, meat eaters like me are welcomed too! Their onsite restaurant, the Herb Library had same wonderful service and caters to individual needs and diet retrictions. Gluten free guests will love this place. It was so good I wrote a separate review for them.

Two infinity pools; one more secluded, near the reception area but you wouldn't even know with the lush vegetation and considerate staff who keep the grounds relatively quiet. My room was bottom floor with patio opening up towards the pool. The room itself was incredibly designed and amenities are all natural and environmentally conscious. I had the best nights' sleep there. Loved the high tea time which was offered to guests until close (11pm) so after a long day of touring or running around in the central Ubud area like I did one night, they didnt hesitate to deliver to my room at 10:30pm! It consists of tea/coffee and small cakes, savory and sweet food snacks. Food delivery no extra charge. I loved the prepared foods you can have delivered to your room to heat up anytime. I ordered a wonderful chicken vegetable herb soup on a rainy afternoon and they prepared it for me, delivered hot; leftovers kept in my fridge for the next day.

Spa was a relaxing and authentically Ayurvedic experience ( I work in the natural health industry so this definitely earned my approval). Try the morning yoga with Suresh! The studio overlooks the rainforest. The entire resort is a great setting for photos. There didn't seem to be any open grassy spaces or pathways for walks but it is right on the edge of town center and accessible to shops, money exchange, many other restaurants.

I'm very picky about customer service and this resort, along with one other during my trip are winners hands down. Every staff member, host, server etc really seemed to care about their guests! This resort is like a hidden gem amongst the hustle bustle of Ubud so retreating to a sanctuary here is convenient! Will be visiting my friends at Alaya Jembawan on the next trip!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Dr Melanied,

Warmest greeting from the wellness and retreat center Alaya Resort Jembawan.....

Thank you very much for taking valued time share of your experience stay with us on previous holiday in Bali. It was nice read your review is very details during spending the day by day at Alaya Resort Jembawan, which you took a special wellness package with us.
We are so delighted to hear your tremendous compliments regarding the resort facilities, your in fine dining experience and the massage treatment which Dr. Suresh has transferred in everything related with the wellness and retreat as he is our special Dr, Ayurvedic.
We are so proud of realizing our team members for their personalized service given to make your stay a truly unforgettable one while away from home. Our team is the most valuable human capital to make thing happen. We are glad to know that they have done their excellent rewarding jobs in accommodating your wants and needs during your treat your body, mind and soul in Alaya Resort jembawan. We should thank to her and the entire teams as well for this achievement.
We feel so flattered that you recommend Alaya Resort Jembawan to your friends and beloved families, as well as the netizens to stay in a such beautiful resort or their upcoming getaway to the Island of Paradise Bali, especially to the suburb area, Ubud

Once again thank you for having stayed with us and for your most encouraging compliments given. We, the entire team, definitely look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back into Alaya resort Jembawan in the nearest future.

Tons thanks

Reviewed 17 March 2018

The Alaya Resort Jembawan may be the very best hotel we have ever stayed at. This 37-room boutique resort wants to make you happy. The staff are friendly, kind, full of information, and all they want to do is meet your needs. The rooms are large and comfortable - we stayed on the third floor and so had a priceless view of the jungle vegetation in the gorge in front of us. The little touches were delightful - fresh tropical fruit each day, soap, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, and bath foam all scented with exotic herbs and spices. The breakfasts are perfect - delicious flavors, strong coffee, and portions just the right size. The staff share their knowledge of Ubud, and don't try to force you into using only the hotel services. And the price - such a great bargain, and true value. Money well spent. The hotel arranged a half day tour for us as well as transportation from the airport and to our next (beachside) hotel. From the first welcoming smile, to the final bow of thank you, the staff showed us the friendly culture of Ubud. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Stay on the third floor overlooking the gorge and jungle vegetation.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank K351CUstevenb
Alayahotels, Manajer at Adiwana Resort Jembawan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear K351CUstevenb,

Warmest greeting from Alaya Resort Jembawan....

First of all, we would like to extend our sincere gratitude for have been staying at our resort on recent holiday in Bali. It was love to read that you're so happy and enjoyed stay with us, feel so satisfied with our service and facilities. All is beyond expecting to make your holiday is memorable. Also you are so happy with our food at herb library and special the strong coffee. We feel so grateful that you encourage the entire team that they were delivered all the knowledge.

Once again, thank you very much and look forward to welcoming you back in near future at Alaya resort Jembawan.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for the yoga meditation and beautiful accommodation as well as the fabulous Ayurvedic spa treatments. We have been visiting Suresh in Bali for many years now and look forward to his daily yoga and meditation classes as well as the magnificent treatments. The hotel is spotless and the staff friendly and helpful. I've already booked a return visit!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Dawn M,

Warmest greeting from Alaya Resort Jembawan

First of all, we would like to express our sincere gratitude for taking your precious time to post this magnificent review during your recent togetherness celebration getaway in Alaya Resort Jembawan.
We are so delighted to hear your tremendous compliments regarding the resort facilities, the meditation and the massage treatment as you have met and visiting Dr. Suresh for many years. WOW is wonderful that you have book to return visit.......

On behalf of the entire team, we are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back into Alaya Resort Jembawan,

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was by far the best hotel we have stayed at in Bali!
Our suite was modern, spacious and beautiful. Thank you for the upgrade :)
The food was delicious and healthy
The facilities were great: pool and spa!! If you go make sure to ask for Esti. She is the best masseuse I've ever had and one of the most gracious and nicest person we came across.
The front desk people were also very friendly and remembered our names from the very beginning. Special thanks to Lia who made sure we had everything we needed.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NinaASP

Dear NinaASP,

Warmest greeting from Alaya Resort Jembawan....

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to post this glowing review during your recent enjoy stay in Alaya Resort Jembawan. We are also delighted to read that you really enjoyed your tranquil stay with us and the massage treatment. We are so delighted to hear your tremendous compliments regarding the resort facilities, your in fine dining experience and the massage treatment. We should thank to our team members especially Esti and Lia for the personalized service given during your recent stay.

Once again, thank you very much and look forward to welcoming you back home at Alaya Resort Jembawan in near future.

Kind regards,