“A Spa For Your Soul and Tastebuds! ”
Review of Herb Library

Herb Library
Ranked #26 of 926 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: USD 2 - USD 6
Description: It serves a carefully crafted and nutritionally balanced menu by raw food advocate” Diana Van Cranach”. To complement the resort’s Ayurvedic wellness concept. With a clear focus on plant-based cuisine alongside sustainable farmed chicken and fish.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I loved it so much we visited twice! We were lucky enough to have Ari twice as her waitress. The meals were super flavourful and the ambiance is a quiet retreat from the usual hustle and bustle of I I’d. I have a pan chant for the Coriander Crush drinks. I highly recommend the Herb Library.

1  Thank Ozeone

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious and healthy foods, I really enjoyed! There is also a choice of gluten and diary free options

Alayahotels, Manajer at Herb Library, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Svet3D,

Warmest greeting from Herb Library Bali.........

First of all, we would like to extend our sincere gratitude for have chosen Herb Library Bali of your special dinning experience, and it was glad read your review that you have find us as the great restaurant as per expected with the choice of gluten and diary free option. We feel so flattered that you recommend The Herb Library Bali at Alaya Resort Jembawan to your friends and beloved families, as well as the netizens to having dinning in a such for their upcoming celebration getaway to the Island of Paradise Bali, especially to the suburb area, Ubud Center.
Once again thank you very much for this fabulous review and We look forward to welcoming you back into Herb Library Bali in not so distance future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I Celebrate my first 4 days of vegan life here and i promise with this food i miss nothing. The personal is very friendly and the location is in a nice and more quiet area.

Dear Felixpforr,

Warmest greeting from Herb Library Bali....

Thank you so much for taking valued time write a great review regarding of your great dinning experience with us at Herb Library. It's so happy read your review that you're so happy on the celebrate first 4 days vegan life which is beyond expecting.
We feel so flattered that you recommend Herb Library Bali at Alaya Resort Jembawan to your friends and beloved families, as well as the netizens to stay in a such for their upcoming celebration getaway to the Island of Paradise Bali, especially to the suburb area, Ubud Center.
We strongly believe that this inspiring compliments will definitely enthrall you to come back again with us for your upcoming celebration getaway in Herb Library at Alaya Resort Jembawan. We are at your disposal to assist you in arranging your future holiday stay and having dinning with us in the not so distance future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Ok so I love This place. I’ve been in Ubud Bali 2 days and have already eaten here twice. Was not disappointed at all. Healthy and super tasty. Everything is incredibly fresh and made to order. The menu is flavorful and the meals are bright.

There’s an extensive menu of healthy juices and smoothies. As well as cocktails. It’s a mellow vibe but manages to be easy and vibrant at the same time. Service is great and food comes out fast. I def recommend!

I’ll be back..

**Note - I ate here alone as a solo female traveler in the evening and felt incredibly comfortable both times!

Alayahotels, Owner's Representative at Herb Library, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Kelle M.,

Greetings from Herb Library Bali.

Thank you for taking the time to share this lovely review with us. I am very delighted to hear that you received such wonderful experience with us. At Herb Library Bali, we only use carefully sourced, sustainably grown vegetables and salads from Bali's central mountains to create appealing, healthy and satisfying dishes for our lovely guests. Please be assured that I have passed on your kind words to our team.

Once again, thank you and I look forward to your return in the near future.

Best Regards,

Made Adiguna Kusuma
Owner's Representative

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Spent a lovely evening at The Herb Library. The food was very unique and flavorful, their use of fresh herbs in such intricate ways was astonishing. Would absolutely come back to try some of the other things on the menu as we had such a hard time choosing. If you are looking for fresh, healthy vegetarian or omnivore food do not hesitate to go here!

Alayahotels, Manajer at Herb Library, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Stacey B,

Warmest greeting from Herb Library Bali.....

Thank you very much for taking valued time posted of your great review and we love to read that you're enjoyed and so happy for spending the time at our restaurant as best choice for having fresh and healthy vegan, herbivore and omnivore.
Also we feel so glad that you will come back and
We felt so flattered knowing that you would recommend Herb Library Bali to those couples who are planning to our restaurant during their forthcoming visit to the Island of Paradise Bali especially to the suburb Ubud area,. Your recommendation will be highly rewarded.

Once again thank you very much and look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Best regards