My wife and I wanted to ride the elephants on our trip to Bali. Based on reviews this was the best place to do it. The shuttle picked us up on time and the staff was very nice. The elephant ride was a nice experience and we even got to feed them. There was also a little show with the elephants and then a delicious buffet lunch. It was an overall good day. Luckily we were the first ones there and got a more personal experience. Later in the morning big groups were showing up and would have spoiled our ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bali’s “Most Unique Hotel" & Winner of the 2016 World Luxury Hotel Awards – Best Eco Lodge. Ideal for animal & nature lovers, guests staying at the Elephant Safari Park Lodge arise to the sights & sounds of gentle giants set among lush botanical gardens & jungle. Get up close & personal with Bali's largest herd of 31 Sumatran elephants at the island's premiere interactive & intimate elephant experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Fastbooking, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elephant Safari Park & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Safari Park Hotel Ubud
- Elephant Safari Park And Lodge
- Elephant Safari Park & Lodge Ubud, Bali