Lock in great prices from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

This Villa is a gem. It is beautiful, serene and massive! The workers here were extremely friendly and helpful, pretty much catering to all our needs. We had a private swimming pool which was big and actually was deep! The rooms were massive and bed was comfortable, I had no problems sleeping here.
Admittedly it's about 10 minutes away from the main strip of Ubud, but that's kind of what you want with this type of Villa. It is a peaceful escape, plus they offer taxi service to and from.
The only issue I can think of is that the roads to this Villa are terrible and prepare for a bumpy ride!

Nonetheless, this is a perfect stay and I will come back again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank markieocean
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We had 5 nights here, set amongst the rice fields about 2 miles away from the manic town centre. The staff are amazing, very helpful always smiling 😁. If your looking for a chilled escape for a few days this place is perfect 👌.. The only little negative, the breakfast, just 2 eggs, with fruit and fruit juice and coffee. It would be nice to have something else with the main breakfast, bacon or sausage. But that's just a little negative. I would definitely recommend this place. Many thanks to all that lovely staff for making our short stay almost perfect.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutly loved our stay. The staff were super friendly and couldn't do enough to help you. Villa was huge and kept so clean as well as pool area.
For those who want to be in the middle of the locals and see how they live and learn abt the culture this is the place to be.
Free shuttle service provided if u want to go to the main shoping and eating areas abt 10 to 15 min drive. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank STcrystal99
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Came here on a business trip. The building sand the grounds are amazing. The staff was extremely capable and helpful. The food in the restaurant was very good. I ate the Indonesian Breakfast every morning I was there. I personally like Indonesian Food, so this place was great for me. I also had lunch and dinner there once. Food is tastey and a good value.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

My London Iyengar yoga teacher, Amparo Rodriguez organised a week's yoga retreat at this villa.

The villa is very spacious, each complete with kitchen on the ground floor and a swimming pool outside.

Breakfast was freshly made and on time. They cater for different levels of spiciness. Try the fresh chillies.

The villa is located in the middle of paddy fields. At the balcony you can watch the sun rise over the paddy fields. What a sight!

It takes about 10 minutes by car to Ubud town. The hotel provides a van but you need to book in advanced.

They also do laundry for a small fee, for a whole basket! Clothes were professionally cleaned and ironed.

You can also get massage and mani pedi services at the villa. Please check with reception.

I would highly recommend this villa for any visitors. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

I really enjoyed my stay at the villa. Thank you :)

Date of stay: February 2018