My wife and I have been there 3 times and are going back again. For us there are not enough words to describe how much we love the staff the location and the whole sense of belonging in the village.
From the minute we arrive to the day we leave it feels like we belong and the hospitality we get from the staff is second to none.We regard the staff as members of our Bali family.
We can not recommend this place enough since we think we have found our paradise.
I am looking forward to retiring sooner rather than later and spending time in the village with my Bali family. Agung, Guru,Dewi, Putu,Kadek,Nyoman the driver ,Made the gardener & Nyoman the chef & all the other staff are wonderfull. God bless them all.
See you soon my family. Thomas & Helen Kouzinas. Perth WA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Agung Khalia consists of a new 3-bedroom and 6-bedroom villa, each with private pool and panoramic rice field views located 4km (10 minutes) northeast of central Ubud. The villas blend elements of traditional Balinese style and tropical outdoor living. An engineered vent design creates a natural cool environment day and night, with air-con as a back-up for those that prefer. Experience traditional Balinese culture from the comfort of your luxury villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Agung Khalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Agung Khalia Hotel Ubud
- Villa Agung Khalia Ubud, Bali