“Fun bar in center of town”
Review of No Mas

No Mas
Ranked #192 of 954 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: USD 3 - USD 5
Description: Old Venue, New Bar! Come and check out the new addition to Ubuds nightlife. We have tasty COLD beers, delicious cocktails, awesome bar snacks and wicked tunes! Perfect place to meet new people, have a quiet drink with your new travel buddy or party the night away. Open every evening till late, drop by and give us a shout!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I stumbled across No Mas as I was looking for an evening drink - there's a restaurant on the main floor with the bar upstairs overlooking the street. Kader looked after me at the bar - great guy mixing tasty cocktails!! I highly recommend passing by here for drinks or a fun night of dancing (Latin dancing on Friday nights until 1am).
Great for groups of friends. I was here on my own and had a great time. Thanks for keeping me company Kader!!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

If you're looking some good music and drinks maybe you can check this place. Not open till late, close at 1 am but good place to check.

Drinks a bit expensive but if you order just beer you will be fine.

The DJ good in the beginning but after 11 pm the songs/music turn into a Kuta Nightlife which is "are you serious?"

But it's okay to stop for a while.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Such a good and nice bar , and this is my favorite bar in Ubud, all staff was friendly and Siji band is my favorite music there.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Great rooftop bar on main street of Ubud. They have a wide variety of drinks and cocktails which are amazing! Really well priced and friendly staff. Cool venue and vibe, live band played on the night we were there. Defintely recommend!

1  Thank Steph H
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

An awesome club to hang out in and swing the night away. The band singing Latino songs are excellent. Lovely cocktails and ambience. A must visit place.

Been to No Mas? Share your experiences!