Open today: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Wonderful!

The most wonderful spa experience ever! Had the paradise package and I would higly reccomend it. A... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Maria B
via mobile
Seaweed wrap

Seaweed wrap was amazing, Just felt wonderful and relaxing. A kind of Spiritual experience... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Discover41427390515
Perth, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from USD 11.00
from USD 10.00
from USD 9.00
from USD 7.00
1,091 results
All reviews sorbet balinese massage indulgence package signature massage coconut body scrub manicure and pedicure great massage couples massage foot reflexology professional staff hot stone massage coconut crab high standard full body massage relaxing experience compress therapist
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Couldn't fault them at all. Very clean and well set up spa rooms, fantastic massage. We opted for the 90 minute in the couples room and the ladies were amazing! Worth every penny.

Date of experience: April 2018
thenests, Owner at The Nest Beachside Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Ropate01,

Thank you for your wonderful review - I am very happy you enjoyed our location and your 90 minutes massages.

I hope we can welcome you again sometime.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The Nest is a fantastic spa located in Sanur, Bali, Indonesia with a warm welcoming group of staff and a clean and well kept facility. The spa is family friendly and offers excellent services of all different kinds. The prices are very fair and you even get free ice cream after. Overall, if you’re looking for a spa to go and relax this is a place you should definitely check out.

Dear J0sfin,

Absolutely families are very welcome :) and it was our pleasure to have you visit for a little relaxation and complimentary lime, lemon and mint sorbet..

Thank you for your appreciation of our facilities and service and I hope you can visit again sometime.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Such a relaxing environment, good service, great massage, foot reflexology and pedicure. Highly recommend.

Dear Victoria,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation. It was our pleasure to create a perfect experience for you and hope you have the chance to visit again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had a wonderful time here. The staff were very responsive via email while I was working out the details of our reservation. The spa itself is right on the beach, and there were staff out front to greet us. The inside of the spa was clean and tranquil. I had the seaweed body wrap and it was lovely! The masseuse was very attentive to making sure I was comfortable, and I loved how soft my skin felt after. I would highly recommend this spa to anyone in Sanur. Plus, you get to walk along the beach after you're done!

Dear Kaitlyn,

Thank you so much for your recent visit, it was really a pleasure to welcome you and your friends at The Nest Beachside Spa.

Your kind words and recommendation are really appreciated and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Everything was great, from the booking & welcome to the perfect treatments.
The massage was unbelievably good, the sound healing vibrations at the end just took the massage from perfect to amazing. The facial was great, very thorough & professional. Beautiful ambience in the treatment rooms, calm soothing music & perfect temperature. The Manicure & Pedicure were both one of the best I've had.
The staff are lovely, friendly & professional, they don't sit & talk amounts themselves while doing treatments but are totally concentrating on the task.
Loved everything about my visit. Thank you Next.

Date of experience: March 2018
thenests, Owner at The Nest Beachside Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Liz,

It was a great pleasure to have you visit and thank you so much for your lovely review.

It's delightful to read your comments about the different aspects of your treatment and the experience you enjoyed. We really do focus on everything to ensure a fabulous experience - training of the therapists, music and ambience, decor and absolutely for the therapists to focus on their work and not chit-chatting... :)

I hope you we have the opportunity to welcome you again.