“Even better second time around”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sanur Sunrise
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
garthy1
Pakenham, Australia
“Even better second time around”
Reviewed 3 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Having stayed here in May I couldn't wait to to return to Sanur and stay in this amazing Villa with my daughter. I honestly thought it was perfection the first time around but it was even better this time. Changes have been made that I wouldn't have ever thought of but that made such a difference. There is now an outdoor shower which is really handy when wanting to rinse of the tanning lotion before jumping into the pool again. The addition of pool rings was great, my daughter spent majority of our week floating in one. The assortment of hand fans out by the pool meant being able to cool the face while getting our tan on! The new couches in the living room were so comfortable to laze about on under the quality ceiling fans. My daughter was in complete awe of everything and was the most relaxed and at home I've ever seen her when not actually at home. This villa has the magical ability to remove all your worries and stresses and replace it with a peace and calmness. I honestly can't wait to return again, I love this place so much!!

4 Dec 2016
Hello Trish
It was a Joy to welcome you back to Shangrila with your daugter...we love having you stay here and the smiles and positive energy you bring with you are infectious and linger long after you have returned home....I am thrilled that your daughter felt "At Home" I am sure by the time you return for your 3rd visit i will have found a couple more things to add to Shangrila :-) to make it even better.
Kadek has asked me to say hello and to send you her best wishes...pls say hello to the chess champion.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Shangrila next year :-)
Stay Safe and Happy
“Cool place”
Reviewed 1 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Great place.
I love to read and provide authentic reviews & my review is an authentic as it comes. Just to reiterate what all the other prior guests at this Villa has said: this place is a great place to stay.
Kristen was a great host, her driver Wayne was super helpful, and the housekeeper/cook Cadet attentiveness and cooking was phenomenal. We were a party of five and we all felt right at home while there and we felt relaxed. Kristen aided us with arranging and planning our activities which really helped reduce our stress and made our stay all that more special. The last night there Cadet made us a huge Bali style dinner that was perfect. The picture online is exactly what you get when you get to the property, although the neighborhood outside the villa looks a little rough but its very safe. All & all, save yourself the time and book this place if you are planning q trip to Bali.

2 Dec 2016
Thank you for your very positive review..It was our absolute pleasure to host you and your family here at Shangrila...I have passed on your special remarks to the staff and they are always pleased to get feedback from the guests who have stayed here...we try to make it a home from home with everything you could need to make your holiday memorable...Kadek was especially thrilled about the family thanksgiving dinner which was very successful and enjoyed by all.
We hope to see you again sometime in the future..until then stay safe and happy travells ..
Claire T
Gainsborough, United Kingdom
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 3 November 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We stayed here in July for our honeymoon and could not have asked for a more perfect place to stay. The villa was just womderful, beautifully designed and decorated and immediately, it felt like home. It was only made even more special by Kristine who could not do enough for us, from pointing us in the direction of some great restaurants to sorting us a taxi. She made us feel so welcome and special.
I loved the location of the villa too - you dont have to go far to see the real indonesian culture.
Our honeymoon really was a once in a lifetime holiday and we will be forever gratfeul to Kristine and her gorgeous villa for that. A second to none experience we will never forget - truly heaven on earth. There isnt a day gone by when I havent wished we were there again and I hope and pray that one day we can return.

6 Nov 2016
Thank you for your very positive review,it was such a pleasure to have you both choose to stay at ShangriLa for your honeymoon...the staff are all thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful stay...we all enjoyed your company and the chats and the laughter...the gekko has pride of place on the wall in the lounge room ...and he looks forward to your return one day...as do all the staff here at Shangrila.
Stay safe and happy and i hope we all meet again sometime in the future.
Bekjw1981
“A Bali oasis”
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

We had a great time at shagrila villa. Kristine was very efficient in communicating with us & incredibly thoughtful offering to organise baby cot, high chair etc. Kadek did a great job keeping the villa clean.
The villa itself has many beautiful spaces to relax in and it's a short stroll to the Main Street & lots of great eating places.

26 Oct 2016
Thank you for your positive review of Shangrila and your kind words.......it was a pleasure to host your family and a joy for the staff to hear the laughter of children in the villa ...we look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future...best wishes to you all :-)
Mark V
“Classy Comfort at a Very Reasonable Price - A Feast for the Eyes”
Reviewed 28 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

This is the second time I have stayed in this hidden Gem in Sanur. The owner Kristine is a dedicated customer service hostess and leaves nothing unattended. She pulls through every time!
Kristine is reactive and available, not to mention a very positive spirited hostess who will make sure you Walk in and say "Wow" and walk out saying "wouldn't have changed a thing"
Bravo Krisitine, once again you have made my Bali experience unforgettable!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the hostess and the property itself, heaven
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Sep 2016
Thank you for your positive review and your great comments..it was a real pleasure to welcome you back again to shangrila..it does not seem like a year since you were last here...we are all happy that we helped to make your return visit to Bali and to Shjangrila Unforgettable...we look forward to seeing you in 2017..safe travels
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing