“Great coffee good food and a relaxing enviroment”
Review of Milestone Coffee

Milestone Coffee
Ranked #7 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Sanur
Price range: USD 2 - USD 5
Description: Milestone Coffee inspired by Brooklyn cafes with Hiphop and Jazz culture. Our Concept is simply Coffee, Music ,and Art. In Milestone, we offer an atmosphere of great coffee as well as quality food while maintaining good relationship with our customers. We would like to invite music lover, coffee geek, and art enthusiast to gather together in our cafe. We also offer co working space where you could relax, build creativity and inspiration.
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Friendly staff and certainly excellent coffee Served correctly with water and a biscuit when i was last there I also like easy parking

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Get. The. Caramel. Latte.
We wandered in here desperate for a coffee given our hotel served swill that could only vaguely be described as such.
The caramel latte is divine and the chicken BLAT wrap was HUGE and yummy.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

The coffee is great and the menu is not the typical cafe menu. They put some twist in their menu like avocado waffle, honey coffee, and so much more. The cafe is not too noisy so it will be a perfect place for those who need concentration and want to enjoy the pleasure of being alone.
The staff is friendly and the parking lot is wide.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Arranged bday surprise in this place even though I've never been here before, I just read their good reviews. The staff are very helpful to assist me in a last minute plan. They send me photos of the shop and menus so I can choose the best table there.

Not only that, all foods that we ordered are the best, the waffle are crispy combined with the sauce and topping very well, their pasta, burger and salad also very tasty.

I only tried a bit their coffee that ordered by my friend, too bad it's too sweet for me, but maybe I should try their other coffees menu next time.

Recommended spot in Sanur and definitely will be back again.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite place in Bali.. the taste of coffee is so good..I try picolo latte and cafe latte.. the best for who loves coffee with no more sweet is picolo latte, this coffee almost like expresso.. and who loves the smoothly coffee can choose cafe latte.. I think I try the best! And if you want a good dessert, please try waffle choco banana.. it's perfect!
Not only the taste, this place is so instagramable ! So sweet to be here with your loved one..