“Excellent end to end experience. Cut above the rest.”

Nico Dives Cool - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 202 Tours in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: "Nico Dives Cool" is a diving company,in Sanur,BALI. Nico really enjoys sharing his passion with new people, beginners and certified divers alike. Enjoy relax daily diving trip or Safaris around Bali, stress-free scuba discovery and PADI & SSI courses. No diving industry, but comfort & personalized services. Welcome !
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is the third dive school I have experience with and it ranks up there. Boiss is very good teacher and he made sure i really learnt my stuff well. Right from inquiry to booking to diving the entire process was smooth. Sarah ensured quick replies with enough data for all my queries early on. The pick ups etc were very timely. wifi on the transport is a big plus! The school itself also the places we went to get ready are comfortable not dingy shacks by the beach. My certification was immediately processed upon course completion. All in all a top notch experience.

1  Thank Ameya K
in 9 reviews
"dive shop"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This was the second time I have been with Nico Dives Cool and I was super impressed again.
They’re so efficient and professional to deal with prior to arrival.
The pick up was prompt and driver friendly.
The day itself was exactly as described.
An awesome shipwreck dive at Tulamben and snorkel then lunch and then more water exploration.
On the way home we called into the magical water pond park. A peaceful and spiritual place.
Thanks Victor, Seb and team. See
You next year!

1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Quick response and the team is professional. My husband did discovery scuba diving and the instructor is very patient and carefully went through all the details. I have open water PADI license but they still let us dive together with one instructor (Seb) to look after us. An excellent experience for us.

1  Thank Connie S
Nico R, Manager at Nico Dives Cool - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi Connie, we are very grateful that you enjoyed your experience underwater with us. We are looking forward to dive with you again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great meeting with Sebastien. Very friendly and reliable.
Thank you for the splendid day. We would definitely love to experience this again.

1  Thank Gaelle G

Hi Gaelle, It was a pleasure to meet you, we are very happy that you enjoyed you experience underwater.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My boyfriend and I snorkelled with the boys from Nico Dives Cool on my birthday the 23rd of March. From the very beginning when I was emailing Sara I knew I was dealing with a friendly, professional business. Originally it looked like we might not get to snorkel on my birthday because there was a 3 person minimum for the trip but the team were so kind they came up with a way for just the two of us to go on the snorkel trip. The driver Petu was prompt in collecting us and very friendly then when we arrived at the dive school the boys had a birthday cupcake for me and sung me happy birthday! I'm pregnant as well and they were really conscious of ensuring I was comfortable in my gear and that I was safe during the snorkelling. You couldn't hope for a better snorkel (the fish were amazing in Tulamben) or a better team to do it with. Thanks so much to Nico and the boys!

1  Thank feggs85
Nico R, Owner at Nico Dives Cool - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor for us to celebrate your birthday with you, and we are glad you had a lovely day.
Snorkeling during pregnancy is great : you can experience weightlessness in the water and discover a relaxing world underwater.
We wish you all the best for the future, lots of love and happiness to your family.
Kind Regards,