“Light Bite but Complete”
Review of Cafe Moka

Cafe Moka
Ranked #218 of 523 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 4 October 2018

My favorite place for coffee, light bite and salad. Nice small cafe on busy by pass Sanur. Mango+papaya salad is super delicious, many choices for healthy salad...coffee is consistently good...desserts are in many varieties. Just love it.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch on the recommendation of our hotel owner.

Fresh tasty food. Nicest lunch we’ve had since being here, the spicy chicken pita and the poulet sandwich were especially nice!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I love Cafe Moka during breakfast or brunch time. The menu for breakfast is awesome. My favorite is the breads. It also serves good meals for lunch. The pasta is good.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I love this place. As a Dutch person I am used to eat a lot of bread and I found it very difficult to find good bread, European standards. But this place has it all. Nice bread, good breakfast, croissants, cakes and pies. You can also order complete sandwiches with ham and cheese, beef, salmon etc. All very nice quality. It is a bit more expensive but you do get a big sandwich in return. They have different stores all over Bali. I know they are located in Sanur, Kuta and Seminyak.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

I have tried quiche from Cafe Moka many times and when we pass Sanur by pass high way we frequently stop to buy one or two quiches. My favorite is ham and cheese. For local people it is expensive but it is delicious! Ou la la ...