“Fantastic holiday stay”
other traveller has booked this property
Air conditioned living room and kitchen, wall TV cable, large sofa, huge dining table Full equipped kitchen AC, refrigerator, freezer, Microwave, blinder, coffee mkr, toaster, cutlery
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Cozy sofa corner with wall TV, international channels, DVD player, opened to the outdoor space
Cozy sofa corner
Comfortable bedroom, air conditioned, queen size double bed, high cabinet with shelves and 2drawers
Bedroom with AC, queen size double bed, high cabinet with shelves and 2drawers
Bathroom with marble wall shower, water heater, toilet
Bathroom with river stone sink, towels provided
Relaxing & totally private yard with 2 loungers, 2 armchairs, hidden corner to dry your clothes
Laundry room with washing machine, iron, iron board
Kitchen cabinet: water boiler, jar, blinder, glass ware, bowls, salad bowl, plates, placemats etc..
Microwave
Kitchen ustensile
Oven, gas, water dispenser, coffee maker, toaster
Beautiful Sun rise at our door step
Amazing Sunrise near 'La Maisonnette' in Mertasari Sanur Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cathie04
Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic holiday stay”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Lovely place , lovely people would highly recommend :) Friendly staff :) close to everything but not too close would definitely stay there again . Thanks Karine such a pleasure

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
27 Jul 2016
Hi Cathie,

We are very happy to read your review thank you!
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again at "La Maisonnette" and see you riding your bicycle along Sanur's streets :)

Best wishes!
MarkandMa...
Rochester, New York
“Right at home”
Reviewed 17 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015

La Maisonnette in Sanur was the perfect place to begin our 12 month world travels. My wife and I had planned on staying there for 4 weeks but ended up staying for 6 weeks. Let me first say a little about the guest house. It is situated on a small street just minutes from Mertasari Beach. Immediately after arriving we both knew it would fit our needs perfectly! Spacious enough for both of us to have some of our own space, well appointed kitchen, washing machine, coffee maker, microwave, and anything else we would need for a long stay. We felt right at home the first night. The hosts Karine and Laurent and their lovely daughters were fantastic! Very attentive but not intrusive. Soon after arriving in Sanur, my wife developed an eye infection that required medical intervention. Karine was indispensable in helping us find and contact a local doctor. The staff came daily to clean inside and out and were very friendly!
We can honestly say that La Maisonnette was perfect for us and we consider Karine, Laurent, Lilou and Sari friends- we hope to come back to stay again!

Liked best: The hosts
Liked least: No pool- we used the pool right down the street at Mercure Hotel 😎
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Nov 2015
Hi, Thank you so much!
We love this area too and are very pleased to make you feel right at home. The beach is perfect to walk to early morning and enjoy our beautiful sunrise... Sanur beach is truly peaceful and has a lot to offer at our door step.
We hope MJ will soon fully recover to allow you travelling as much as you want. It was a great pleasure to have you here and we are all looking forward to meeting you again!

Best wishes and happy travel!
amy77933
Sydney, Australia
“...a little hidden gem.....”
Reviewed 20 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Bali staying in 'La Maisonette'. This villa is tucked away nicely in a quiet tree lined street and is only a short 5 minute walk to the beach. It is clean and well maintained. The owners were extremely accommodating and friendly making me feel right at home. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to stay in Sanur.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The privacy and close proximity to the beach
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
21 Sep 2015
Hi,

I am really glad "La Maisonnette" was a great stop for you and your little baby.

It is always nice to walk along the beach from the house with the pram, a pure luxury we have just no to think about taking the car :)

We are very much looking forward to meeting you again in January,
All the best for now,
Kind regards,
karine
swormald
UK
“Absolutely Heavenly”
Reviewed 1 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed at La Maisonette for 12 nights and it was FANTASTIC. The owner met me on the day that I arrived and explained about how to use various apppliances and showed me around. She also had prepared a stack of restaurant and delivery menus for me so I could order food if I wanted to. I just didn't want the fuss of a hotel and I really wanted self catering - this was perfect. There was a kitchen with fridge, freezer, cooker and oven and microwave and a lovely dining table and selection of crockery and cooking utensils. There are heaps of restaurants nearby if you don't want to cook too - and of course delivery options. The neighbourhood is very quiet - away from the tourist chaos but not so far to go to shops and into town and there are always taxis at the end of the street if you don't want to walk or use a bike. The beach is a couple of minutes away and from there you have a lovely path to walk along past lots of retaurants and activities are widely available such as diving, surfing and snorkelling. The owners do not disturb you. The cleaners come in each morning and do a fantastic job and work around you. There is cable TV and a small garden with beanbags but it can be hot outside with not much of a breeze so heading to the beach (I thought) was a better option. I would for sure stay here again and highly recommend it. The bed is one of the comfiest ever and I slept very well every night - there is some noise from the school in the morning though when the students arrive. All in all an excellent stay and good value if you just want to chill out and don't want the full "tourist experience".

Travelling group: Solo
3 Jun 2015
Good afternoon,

You "made my day" just reading your comments!

We have put a lot of attention to the details, hoping our guests would feel simply home away from home, with all the comfort to relax, chill out with a book in the garden, cook if feeling like so, have walks to the beach, enjoy the amazing location we have by the beach and make the best of it.

I am truly grateful that you felt this way and can't wait to see you again!

Thanks a lot for this wonderful review.
Best regards,

Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 May 2015
Hi,

I am so happy that your little family made it to Sanur and stayed with us.

Your daughter adapted to her new environment very easily and seemed to enjoy the toys we left for her, she is adorable. I know she loved your walk along the beach with the pram... The walking distance to the beach makes it perfect for either short or nice long break in between the baby naps ;)

Many thanks for your kind review, we do hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again at "La Maisonnette".

Kindest regards from Sanur,
Karine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing