All reviews swimming pool was lovely bar fridge fantastic location easy access the main street banana pancakes beach toiletries gate
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Our regular place to stay when in Sanur. Same basic Balinese standard. Something really should be about the breakfast! No canges the last 5 years.
Location is really good, but it really is about time to fix up the rooms a little.
The staff is really the best asset, the managment should really look after them. Everybody wasn't too happy, especially not at the seaside bar. The staff has been running it for years brilliantly, let them continue. And sunbeds and paraolls really could be fixed!!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ralf K
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Really nice and cosy plane for holiday in Sanur. Simple but clean airconditioned rooms, direct acces to the beach (complimentary chairs and umbrellas); simply breakfast (choice of Continental or sian food & delicious frest juices); nice and helpful staff; WiFi in the reception and in the nearest rooms only.

Room Tip: Try a dinner dishes in hotel's restaurant - goog price for delicious fresh food
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Marek M
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Over a 10 year period have stayed 5 times at Laghawa.
Ideal location!
Beautiful surrounds with lush greenery.
Rooms, small but adequate--- beds comfortable---very quiet & peaceful.
Breakfast ---very average.
The reception area, bar , restaurant a little bit outdated but adequate.
BUT Remember. Value for money-----You get what you pay for !! Laghawa is the best!!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Kemsley A
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

A VERY basic hotel with wifi only at the reception...kinda nice having a digital detox. Unfortunately the stay started with a hiccup and confusion of rooms. The breakfast was basic but was alright I just wish the fruit juice was larger. The room was alright, tired the tv did not have a good reception. The pool area is FABULOUS! Loved the pool. A short walk to the beach (2min ) and a nice little cafe. There is a grocery shop across the road for staples and Hardy's is s short stroll away.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rachel R
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Wasn't happy with receptionist they don't speak good English and understand us. I had booked in through Booking.com for a double bed super delux, as friends had already booked their rooms, when we arrived receptionist girl didn't listen and thought I was sharing my room, when able to get her to understand I booked my own room with double bed, she said she didn't have a double till the next day. She made up a new room and put both keys on desk. My friend got a cold room with lovely towel swan and flowers made up on her bed. I got a hot room, After 2 hours and two people checking aircon was on properly I reported it to desk girl and she got a fellow to check it. When returned from tea, room was still hot. Girl at desk gave me a room next door. No apology. Shower only had 4 squirts of water, Asked cleaners to clean it and after they said shower working with 4 squirt I asked for more squirts which they did in the end. Door lock broke first day and had to spend time putting lock together to get it to lock each time I left the room. The two doors wouldn't come together so the heat was able to come in and under the doors. On checking out I got the other girls account and when trying to explain it wasn't me the fellow said the other girl got my room, but I still had to pay for her room. They certainly not deluxe rooms, There is no mini bar in room or fans as website says, you only get Wi-Fi sitting at the reception area in the heat. Nice toiletry's (shampoo, comb, toothbrush and paste and lovely soaps). Staff in the grounds very friendly. They are in the process of doing up some rooms. Pool was warm and nice lights at night. , sheets are grey and towels worn, My fridge wouldn't freeze up my ice cube tray after 4 days, no tea, coffee and kettle in rooms. Breakfast you had to pick a option from 3 different options, Omelets and fruit juice where great. Place is situated in a great area as lots of shops restaurant's and beach within walking distance, and better still if they gave me the room that I booked.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends