We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sanur
Flashback's
Ranked #10 of 137 Sanur B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 February 2011

After staying in budget accommodation for most of our trip, Flashbacks was a little slice of heaven. The property is small, and the entrance is easy to miss, but it was a great place to stay.
Where do I begin my rant on how great this place is?? The Porch Café out the front does great food for a taste of home (for us Aussies), and a terrific breakfast. However the breakfast included in the accommodation is basic. (Toast, tea/coffee and fruit.)
The staff here were lovely. We were traveling in a group of couples, with some couples staying at other accommodation and the staff were always helpful and lovely to us all. The rooms were great, lovely and clean, and the price is great. The beach is close, however a little hard to get to because of the beachside resorts. However I think there is normally a road to access the beach, but it was closed for repairs during our stay. There is a small pool at Flashbacks, which was clean and a good temp.
Some small areas for improvement that may bother some visitors; The hot water runs out quickly and the taps are a little tricky. When I say quickly, there was enough hot water for me to wash my long hair, but no hot water left for my partner. We stayed in room one, which could be a little noisy. However Sanur quietens early at night so it wasn’t a big enough issue to keep you up all night. My Sister and her partner stayed in one of the rooms towards the back of the property and according to them there were no noise issues, so if you decide to stay maybe request a room towards the back of the property if noise bothers you.

All in all a lovely place to stay and I would visit again.

Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Avontuur

Reviewed 31 January 2011

we stayed at flashbacks for four nights. flashbacks is comfortable, well spaced out and has a free breakfast included. i stayed in room 1, and overall it is was well furnished and had cleanly made beds. however, i had no privacy at all at day time. people could see into my room whilst walking past.
the bathroom has stone tiles and an old shower that rarely was hot.
the porch cafe has over-priced food that tastes alright.
overall, flashbacks is not suitable for families with kids.
6/10

• Stayed: January 2011
2  Thank gleek16
Reviewed 2 January 2011

Stayed here for one week over Christmas. The 3 kids had a single bed each in an air conditoned bungalow (even though on booking they said they could only do queen bed and an extra fold out....when we got there they had arranged twin beds for the girls, they really went the extra mile for us) and Hubby and I had Suite 7 (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen/dining/living area). I cannot fault this place in any way. The staff are truly wonderful. the rooms and grounds just gorgeous and the location is excellent, set back from the street so its quiet but close to everything (Hardy's supermarket is a short walk). Having suite 7 was wonderful as it gave us a great place to call home with plenty of room for all 5 of us and the kids would just go to their separate bungalow to sleep or to watch TV if they wanted to chill out by themselves. The place was always cleaned beautifully and each evening a lovely staff member would come in to light the mossie coils, shut windows in the bedroom, close the blinds and turn on the airconditioner, I felt like royalty! The breakfast was fantastic, while being continental (ie not eggs or pancakes like some places) it was still more than adequate and very tasty and filling....and seeing as we'd just had a week previously of eggs, nasi goreng and pancakes for breakfast it was actually a welcomed change.
One word of warning if you stay in suite 7....While we were there we had a little "freind" who would visit each night while we were in bed.....it left little "gifts" each morning for when we awoke. We think it was a fruit bat....and even leaving the fan on during the night didn't stop him or her from settling in the same spot everynight. So my advice...clean everything off the dining table each night before going to bed, that way its easier to clean up in the morning!....not that big a deal....its quite cute and funny to see each morning what going to be left behind...one morning it was the stones from some sort of berry.

Flashbacks is truly one of a kind...and I if I had my wishes granted I would spend the rest of my life living in suite 7!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank wells67
Reviewed 22 December 2010

We stayed here for one night in November 2010. We paid about 40$ CAD for the place. We ended up getting the last suite available - it had an open air kitchen, open living room (watch tv outside) a bedroom and huge bathroom. We absolutely loved it. It is just down the street from the Hilton which runs at about 200$ CAD a night. You can walk to the beach, there is a lot of shopping around and they even have a small restaurant in the hotel which serves a lot of western dishes and great coffee.
I would definitely stay here again. They arranged for us to have a ride to the airport - about 15-20 minutes away by taxi and about 10$ for the ride.
Can't beat it. I LOVE BALI

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lexis042
Reviewed 24 October 2010

For 50 USD , you get your own bungalow with a shower and AC(not that powerful)
The breakfast is limited , but still very good and yummy.
Room is spacious enough and kept very clean ..
The bathrooms have mosquito coils in them to prevent mosquitoes .. The Salt Water Pool is good as well ..

The Walk to the beach is around 10 mins, and as mentioned before by another traveller, you would have to walk to another hotel..but Bali doesnt have any private beaches(so i have been told) and walk along the beach(stoned pathway) is very soothing.
Would recommend this hotel if you need a place to crash in the night after a whole day of Bali Sightseeing or simply relax near the pool reading a book.
They have set of Dedicated drivers, who would take you around for reasonable prices.
Would Definitely Stay here again !

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple