Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

We (family with 3 little kids) have been traveling south east Asia for 5 months now (and Indonesia for almost 2 months). Most hotels we visited are either noisy (roosters or traffic), not well maintained or bad beds. This hotel is just perfect: very quiet (even no rooster), great bed/mattresses (slept like babies), curtains that actually keep the light out, well maintained (recently renovated), spacious rooms, great big pool for the kids (can stand almost everywhere), the best area of Sanur and the hotel is set out beautifully. We extended our stay, highly recommended!!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ChantalDufay
Reviewed 10 April 2019 via mobile

Pros:
+ Very friendly staff. It is a family-run business and they do what they can to make it the best visit for everyone.
+ Great food. I would even recommend others to eat here even if you are not staying at the hotel. The food was that good.
+ 1pm check out. You would be hard pressed to find this late check out anywhere else.
+ Very reasonably priced. For the quality, it is not too expensive, for either the restaurant or the room.
+ Great environment. The outdoor area includes a beautiful walkway through the hotel and a very relaxing pool.
+ High cleanliness. Although the bathroom we were in was partially outdoors, everything is very clean, especially the room itself. No bugs and no dirtiness. Extremely comfortable compared to other questionable places available in and around Bali.
+ Quiet rooms. Often within the area, you can hear chants, musical instruments, and especially animals from within your hotel room, at all hours of the night. These disturbances were non-existant here.

Cons:
- The only minor complaint is the location. It is a little further away from other things in the area, but if you can afford a taxi, this isn't an issue. We didn't want to leave so the location was not a problem for us.

I will be recommending this place to everyone I know, as well as everyone reading this review. I hope to be back soon.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Chrissmcclure
Reviewed 5 April 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked two nights here during our 2 week stay in Bali and had a wonderful time. Sanur is quiet and relaxed compared to the busier touristy towns so we enjoyed a relaxing stay here.
The pool was big, beautiful, and CLEAN compared to some of the less inviting ones we had seen on our travels. Our room was big with great AC and wifi, and a big fancy bathroom too. Breakfast was included in the price of the room and was hearty and delicious. All of the staff were exceptionally friendly and courteous!
Puri Mesari is a 5 minute walk from the beautiful family beaches, with plenty of food, shops, bikes, and more along the way. We enjoyed dinner and yoga by the ocean during our stay.
We would both definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a peaceful poolside villa close to the fun but away from the noise :)

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carina B
Reviewed 2 December 2018 via mobile

I stayed here about two months ago. Booking. com charged my credit card for puri mesari and I also paid in cash. Generally, booking places a hold on the credit card, and they charged my card on the day of checkout! I've tried to get in contact with the hotel owner who said they would fix it, but have stopped replying to my messages.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gede Reindra P, General Manager at Puri Mesari Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2019

Dear Melissa R,

Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry for this and we would like to inform you that on December 3rd, 2018, Booking.com has sent you an email regarding the refund for the overcharged.

Both, Booking.com and us, understand that mistakes happen sometimes. If you have not received any refund from Booking.com, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Thank you for staying with us and look forward to welcoming you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 November 2018

Absolutely perfect stay. Just wish I could have stayed longer.
Beautiful room with private pool. Staff were excellent. Only staffed till 5pm so felt like you were in your own home with total privacy. Breakfast ordered and delivered to your room. I hired a scooter through the villa which arrived within 10 minutes. The location is away from the main shops but close to beach and lots of great food places.
I loved everything about the place and for the price could not find better.

Date of stay: November 2018