“Real Balinese feel at Sari Sanur”
Review of Sari Sanur Resort

Sari Sanur Resort
Ranked #57 of 78 Hotels in Sanur
Reviewed 19 September 2016

We booked Sari Sanur for a weeks stay with my Brother and his wife. Having stayed there for a few day about 5 years ago we knew what to expect but were a bit concerned about the others as they normally stay five star.
It worked out really well with everyone loving the place. Beds were great being a larger than normal king.
Pool was a bit warm when we arrived but we mentioned this to the staff and they ran a hose into it for a few hours after which it was ok.
The rooms have a great Balinese feel with 18 individual bungalows arranged around the pool and gardens. Breakfast is served on your veranda which is a nice touch rather than having to go to a restaurant.
This is a great place to unwind and feel the real Bali while being in the centre of Sanur.

Room Tip: All rooms are similar
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank gregcraig47
There are newer reviews for Sari Sanur Resort

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

The worst thing about this place is that they lied, saying we got the last room, which was more expensive than what was advertised. When we arrived, the place was empty, there were only male staff, the rooms needed a good clean. It had a horrible feeling and I would never stay here again and definitely do not recommend it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank gabgourmet
Reviewed 25 May 2016

I had booked this hotel through Bali Interhash 2016 organisers who had 4000 rooms to suggest to attendees so the price was on the high side.. The initial impression was surprise that a resort should not have a dining room and only served breakfast on the verandah,( or in my case, the porch) of the detached bedroom (a bungalow). However I was pleasantly surprised that the room was spacious, the airconditioning cold, the shower water piping hot and the service excellent. There was free Wifi in the rooms. The kitchen staff daily brewed my herbal tea (it takes forty minutes), got me brown bread and even called me one morning when I overslept -so easy as the beds were most comfortable.were most helpful.
There is a Restaurant at the back of the Resort; it is called The Beach and holiday makers patronise it well. It is ,.on the sea and the paved coastal path stretches for several kilometers on each direction; it is not run by the Hotel.. I have since checked prices of a Hotel search company and note that they can be very reasonable. A taxi to the airport can easily be obtained from the one man reception desk.
The hotel is five minutes walk from the shopping street with many differents bars, shops and restaurants. My choice of Vegan resaurant was only ten minutes away.

Room Tip: My bungalow/bedroom was next to Reception and I heard that the pool and the gardens were great.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank drainoil
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Went to a friend's wedding in Bali. A bunch of us stayed at the Sari Sanur. Great price, and the wait staff was amazing. Breakfast was available every day. Quiet pool to use. We ate at the restaurant a few times for dinner. Good food.

I'd stay here again when traveling to Indonesia.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2016

we checked into these villas from off the street after negotiating a rate with the day manager, contrary to other reviews the room rate was honoured for the 13 nights we stayed, and we were very happy for the price. All separate bungalows & due to the low season, only quarter full.The bungalows are old traditional Bali style but very clean,in reasonable service & repair = air cons,fridge,room safe,hot water all worked well, pool was a bit warm to swim in but all hotel pools this time of the year were the same.Breakfasts included but needed a change every few days, We will definitely come back here again but word on the ground is that Hatten wines now own them & plan is to demolish & rebuild a new resort,little surprise due to the location & land size,but who knowa ,we might sneak another year in!

Room Tip: all bungalows the same
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple