Prime Plaza Hotel Sanur - Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
USD 108
USD 78
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
USD 113
USD 83
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 94/night.

Puri Santrian(Sanur)(Great Value!)
USD 206
USD 169
Agoda.com
Swiss-Belresort Watu Jimbar(Sanur)(Great Value!)
USD 109
USD 87
Prime Plaza Suites Sanur - Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
USD 126
USD 103
Griya Santrian(Sanur)(Great Value!)
USD 179
USD 147
Agoda.com
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
USD 111
USD 108
USD 558
USD 221
Agoda.com
Inna Sindhu Beach(Sanur)(Great Value!)
USD 84
USD 69
Swastika Bungalows(Sanur)(Great Value!)
USD 57
USD 43
Priceline
All reviewsbali charmindividual bungalowsperfect locationnice poolgardenbeachaccommodation
Reviewed 11 February 2016

We thought we had been very careful about room rates, received confirmation by email, but they insisted on a higher price when we arrived. As we were a party of seven we were caught, didn't want to look for an alternative. We've stayed before, many times, but this will be our last. Poor management decision!

Room Tip: Rooms with a gate are nicer.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank kascancook
Reviewed 6 February 2016

I am extremely angry with this place as I have stayed here nearly every trip to Bali. This time I took my family 2 parents and 3 children and 2 grandparents and had sent emails to confirm prices. On arrival the price of the room with the 3 young children had changed with no warning even though they agreed to the same price for 3 rooms and I had gone to great lengths to detail ages and names etc. Totally dishonorably and very disappointed. If I was able to locate the owner I would have been more than happy to put my concerns to them and the extremely poor business performance of their Sari Sanur manager.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarge272
Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

18 balinese style bungalows placed in a circle round the pool - each bungalow has its own terrasse (some hidden by walls so very secluded) breakfast served there, good quality, tho no great variety. Pool and cleaning staff are very friendly. Reception can sometimes appear cold, tho this may just be "old school" style. Some of the roofs leak when there's heavy rain - if it happens on your bed, just move it !!!! It's pretty much on the beach, just walk thru the restaurant - has the same owner as the hotel, tho not same management. Note only 8 sunbeds on the beach (10 round the pool) next to the main shopping street , but very quiet

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2016

We normally stay in Villas , so when we decided to book at the last moment for New year accommodation we knew we would have to take what we could get... How wrong am I I truly loved Sari Sanur it is the old Bali with 18 cute Bungalows around a pool. The gardens are gorgeous and the staff are impeccable.The rooms are very big and the shower is the strongest I have had. It is not 5 star but so quiet and the beach is literally a 2 min walk through The Sand Cafe. There are also free chairs on the beach and the water while we where there was so clean and refreshing. The breakfast is served on the balcony each day, very good. I Thank Ketut and Wayan who really looked after us. The staff and so friendly and because it is so small they really get to know you. Please call them direct you will get an amazing deal. TV only has a few channels but fine.loved our stay here, the bed was huge and so comfortable. The negative reviews are not justified, what do they expect. I definitely would stay again. Just go and buy some plugin mossie zappers from Hardys and put on in bathroom and bedroom each night. We never had a problem with bugs. Also the geckos are great please remember they eat the mossies and never harm you.I also had to work so internet was vital for me, there wifi is great and I never had a problem , I even took my laptop to beach and used the Sands Wifi ... perfect working holiday.

Room Tip: Room 107 just great.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2015

We had an extended stay and managed to get a good deal on the price of a villa. Villas are a bit tired but good for the price we paid. Not good if you were paying full price. Lovely gardens and pool. Very short walk to the beach. Breakfast was good and very quick.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple