“a pleasant surprise”
Review of Sari Sanur Resort

Sari Sanur Resort
Ranked #56 of 78 Hotels in Sanur
Reviewed 19 March 2016

we checked into these villas from off the street after negotiating a rate with the day manager, contrary to other reviews the room rate was honoured for the 13 nights we stayed, and we were very happy for the price. All separate bungalows & due to the low season, only quarter full.The bungalows are old traditional Bali style but very clean,in reasonable service & repair = air cons,fridge,room safe,hot water all worked well, pool was a bit warm to swim in but all hotel pools this time of the year were the same.Breakfasts included but needed a change every few days, We will definitely come back here again but word on the ground is that Hatten wines now own them & plan is to demolish & rebuild a new resort,little surprise due to the location & land size,but who knowa ,we might sneak another year in!

Room Tip: all bungalows the same
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Sari Sanur Resort

Reviewed 11 February 2016

We thought we had been very careful about room rates, received confirmation by email, but they insisted on a higher price when we arrived. As we were a party of seven we were caught, didn't want to look for an alternative. We've stayed before, many times, but this will be our last. Poor management decision!

Room Tip: Rooms with a gate are nicer.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank kascancook
Reviewed 6 February 2016

I am extremely angry with this place as I have stayed here nearly every trip to Bali. This time I took my family 2 parents and 3 children and 2 grandparents and had sent emails to confirm prices. On arrival the price of the room with the 3 young children had changed with no warning even though they agreed to the same price for 3 rooms and I had gone to great lengths to detail ages and names etc. Totally dishonorably and very disappointed. If I was able to locate the owner I would have been more than happy to put my concerns to them and the extremely poor business performance of their Sari Sanur manager.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarge272
Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

18 balinese style bungalows placed in a circle round the pool - each bungalow has its own terrasse (some hidden by walls so very secluded) breakfast served there, good quality, tho no great variety. Pool and cleaning staff are very friendly. Reception can sometimes appear cold, tho this may just be "old school" style. Some of the roofs leak when there's heavy rain - if it happens on your bed, just move it !!!! It's pretty much on the beach, just walk thru the restaurant - has the same owner as the hotel, tho not same management. Note only 8 sunbeds on the beach (10 round the pool) next to the main shopping street , but very quiet

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2016

We normally stay in Villas , so when we decided to book at the last moment for New year accommodation we knew we would have to take what we could get... How wrong am I I truly loved Sari Sanur it is the old Bali with 18 cute Bungalows around a pool. The gardens are gorgeous and the staff are impeccable.The rooms are very big and the shower is the strongest I have had. It is not 5 star but so quiet and the beach is literally a 2 min walk through The Sand Cafe. There are also free chairs on the beach and the water while we where there was so clean and refreshing. The breakfast is served on the balcony each day, very good. I Thank Ketut and Wayan who really looked after us. The staff and so friendly and because it is so small they really get to know you. Please call them direct you will get an amazing deal. TV only has a few channels but fine.loved our stay here, the bed was huge and so comfortable. The negative reviews are not justified, what do they expect. I definitely would stay again. Just go and buy some plugin mossie zappers from Hardys and put on in bathroom and bedroom each night. We never had a problem with bugs. Also the geckos are great please remember they eat the mossies and never harm you.I also had to work so internet was vital for me, there wifi is great and I never had a problem , I even took my laptop to beach and used the Sands Wifi ... perfect working holiday.

Room Tip: Room 107 just great.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple