“Tasty cake with a reasonable price tag”
Review of IKA Bali Cake

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IKA Bali Cake
Ranked #382 of 523 Restaurants in Sanur
Reviewed 5 May 2015

Ika’s cake is super tasty! We ordered a butter cake with buttercream frosting which ended up just right – not sickly sweet. I was a bit apprehensive when asked to make payment prior to arrive but Ika delivered the cake punctually on the agreed time and date. I would recommend her cakes to anyone visiting Bali.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

My husband was to celebrate his 60th birthday on our recent trip to Bali. I ordered on line a Black Forest Birthday cake to be delivered to our accomodation in Legian. I paid a deposit on line and arranged a time and date and had the cake delivered to our accomodation and balance paid on delivery.
The cake was beautifully decorated with white chocolate around the outside. I was told it would feed 6, but between myself, my husband and parents, we had two pieces each, and shared the rest with staff .
Congratulations on a fine business and a wonderful birthday cake surprise for hubby.

4  Thank TinaLBalla