Lowest prices for your stay
USD 27
TravelocityUSD 27
eDreamsUSD 31
CheapTicketsUSD 27
1,033 results
All reviews great hotel spacious room air con great pool bali ketut massage kuta
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2019 via mobile

Second time staying here and had a great time again. Staff is friendly and happy to help with anything. Breakfast was yummy, pool is great and rooms are clean and spacious. Walking distance to most shops, but the hotel can help with bike rentals too. Always love staying in sanur as it is chill and laid back compared to the rest of Bali!

Date of stay: March 2019
GMTaksuSanurHotel, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2019

Dear FellowTraveler576012,

A homey hotel at Sanur

Our sincere thank for your 5/5 review about the hotel and thank you for your loyalty towards Taksu Sanur Hotel

We are glad to learn that you have enjoyed your second time here and love everything about Sanur

Our aim is continously improve the quality of our service and facilities, we trust that you will always experience the new thing on your coming visit

Have a lovely day

Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

Taksu Sanur has very spacious & comfortable family rooms (2 rooms with king sized beds+ a living room).Well maintained, clean & friendly staffs always at service. Walking distance to shops & restaurants. Yet, the breakfast could have come with more local foods & drinks for tourists like us to get the taste of Balinese cuisine.

Trip type: Travelled with family
GMTaksuSanurHotel, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2019

Dear myu2019,

A homey hotel at Sanur

Thank you for your short review about the hotel and for choosing Taksu Sanur Hotel as your recent accomodation in Bali

We are happy to read that you have enjoyed our family room.

Thank you for your suggestion about local balinese foods and drinks during breakfast time, our chef will evaluate and come up with more enrichment menu for our guest eating pleasure

Seeing you soon to see our improvement

Reviewed 16 March 2019

Third time I've stayed at Taksu. It's a great hotel, very clean, more modern than most around this area. The staff are always very friendly. Nice sized pool with plenty of lounges. Excellent value for money. The recent improvements have added even further comfort level to this hotel. I'll be back.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
GMTaksuSanurHotel, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2019

Dear Brett,

A homey hotel at Sanur

Our sincere thank for your wonderful 5/5 review about Taksu Sanur Hotel. We are highly appreciated for your loyalty toward the hotel

We are happy indeed to know that you have enjoyed our improvement products during your recent stay. Our aim is always presenting the best possible products and services for customers satisfaction

We look forward with pleasure to having you again in near time

Have a lovely day

Reviewed 9 March 2019 via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel and loved it. We had the taksu suite room on the ground floor which was huge. The pool was lovely and warm. Breakfast was yummo. The staff were super friendly. The location was great. Highly recommended this hotel and plan on staying there again soon.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GMTaksuSanurHotel, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2019

Dear Mersina L,

A homey hotel at Sanur

We are delighted to read your favourable comments and thank you for recommending Taksu Sanur Hotel to other traveler

We will make sure your next visit will just even more in a great shape

Seeing you again very soon

Have a great day!

Reviewed 5 March 2019

I stayed at this hotel last year and decided to visit again while I was in Sanur. I'm certainly happy I did! There have been lots of improvements - the hotel's WiFi is even better [I'm a digital worker and was able to do all my work without issue], the pool seating area has been extended, there's a large chess set for entertainment, etc.

I stayed in one of the basic rooms but found it very large and had no issues during my stay. The hot water is nice and hot! My mother and I switched around our reservations a bunch of times and the hotel staff Yoppy was able to accommodate me and make all these changes stress free. I noticed there were lots of repeaters at the hotel, which I believe speaks volumes about guest satisfaction. I spent nearly a month at the hotel and it really started to feel like home - a special thank you to Yoppy, Yuni and Tari. I loved working in the outdoor space and having the staff fill and refill my coffee cup ;)

My only suggestions would be to add more local specialties for breakfast. A month of eating the same thing gets old pretty fast....

Definitely recommend as a home away from home in Sanur. If you contact the hotel directly they can often make accommodations from longer duration stays. That's what I did.

Room tip: On the upper floors
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Madeleine R

Dear Madeleine,

A homey hotel at Sanur

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience on TripAdvisor
Welcome home...

We love to hear such as a wonderful feedback during your stay. We are pleased to know how much you enjoy the staff services. We will be passing on your fantastic feedback to all of our staff especially your thanks to Yoppy, Yuni and Tari for their excellence service

Please do let us know whenever your next holiday plan brings you back to Bali, as we always look forward to welcoming you back to Taksu Sanur Hotel