All reviews bali bakery junior suite great hotel nice pool pool view rooms are spacious and clean minute walk to the beach big room air con beach club short stay late check egg station the ground floor free shuttle buffet breakfast sanur area
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Taksu Sanur stands for very helpful and friendly staff, a nice swimming pool and modern rooms. We would definitely come back... Besides, the Strawberry Smoothie is delicious! :-) All the best to the staff members, you are doing a great job!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank SofieRuben
TAKSU_SANUR_HOTEL, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear SofieRuben,

Your homey hotel in Sanur

It was a pleasure to have you staying with us and we would like to thank you for your kind review

We are delighted you found everything to your liking and you love our Strawberry Smoothies

We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you for choosing Taksu Sanur Hotel

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staf was very kind and the food very tasty ! We also tried the spa: excellent! They also advise us for taxi and visits. The service for the room and for the breakfast was also very good ! We recommend it warmly !!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear gakcoralie,

The homey hotel at Sanur

A big thank for taking time to write a such lovely review.

We are delighted to read that you have such a great time with us during stay

We look forward with pleasure to seeing you back at your Bali home again soon

Have a pleasant day!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed her for 5 days, 4 nights in a pool view room. The staff was always so friendly. The grounds were very clean, as was the room. I think this place is listed as a 3 star, but I think it actually rises to the level of a 4 star. The pool area is clean and quiet. I wasn’t crazy about the food served at breakfast so I’m happy I didn’t bother with the breakfast meal plan. However, whenever I had leftovers I needed warmed up, they were happy to warm them in their microwave. I would definitely recommend Taksu Sanur Hotel. Btw, they offer a shuttle back and forth to a “beach club” for $50k IDR. However, I’m not sure it’s worth it. I’d travel to the beach area and scope out all the beach pool options and go from there. The beach is about a 15 mins walk away. And taxis (especially motorbike taxis) are really cheap, so it’s worth a couple extra dollars to scope out your other options.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
TAKSU_SANUR_HOTEL, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear CTCamQOTU,

Your homey hotel at Sanur

Thank you for your time to review our hotel performance

We are happy indeed to know that your overall experience with us was pleasant and enjoyable

We do hope you will visit us again in the future

Have a great day ahead

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here on several occasions and keep coming back because of the fabulous staff and great location. Just a 10minute walk to the beach (even with a 4 year old!). A great choice for a family holiday. We will keep coming.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Theresa,

Your homey hotel at Sanur

Sincere thank for coming back and for your loyalty. It is always a great pleasure to have you here
We appreciate your taking time to share your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor

We are glad to know that you have had a wonderful stay with us. You may rest assured we have shared your compliments with all employees who were motivated and will work even harder creating memorable experiences for our valued guests

Have a good day and seeing you again very soon

Reviewed 1 September 2018

We had a booked a room for 4 persons, we had a voucher that stated it was for 4 persons and we had a receipt from the booking agent it was for 4 persons. However, when we arrived we were given a room with one king bed. We had 2 children with us. When we suggested there was a mistake, they blamed it on booking agent. NOTE - we have two documents that clearly state it was for 4 pax. We were told there were no other rooms free and they only had one spare roller bed and we had to pay extra for this. Our other child had to sleep in the bed with us.The spare bed was extremely uncomfortable and lumpy as were all of the pillows. I would have accepted the error if they simply apologised but then to charge us extra for the spare bed I felt was unacceptable. We had booked a room for 4 people. This was not delivered and yet we still had to pay extra. Terrible customer service.
Otherwise, the room (apart from pillows) and pool were ok but lacked character. The breakfast was good. The hallways looked shabby as they were undergoing a new paint job but this didn't bother me.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
TAKSU_SANUR_HOTEL, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear kimmetje74,

Your homey hotel at Sanur

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience stay at Taksu Sanur Hotel.

We are regretted to know that your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow us to express our sincere apologies.

We have noticed that voucher stay from your agent is applicable for 4 pax in sharing bed with children. However, our staff was doing their best to offering you our best rate to cater your need and we have contacted your agent to make sure all the information deliver to the guest in details and proper way before booking. Yes, we are in the stage to do some soft renovation and maintenance in the hotel and hopefully it will be done end of the year

We do hope that we still have another opportunity to welcome you back after the improvement

Have a lovely day