“Beyond Amazing”
Review of Fusion Freediving

Fusion Freediving
Ranked #10 of 188 Outdoor Activities in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Fusion Freediving and Yoga offers internationally certified Freediving education In Amed and Sanur, Bali. We include the course, certification, transport from Sanur/Kuta, lunch, drinks, training material and equipment rental in the price. All courses are offered in English, German, Italian and Spanish. If your left wondering what exactly Freediving is... Freediving is for anyone who wants to discover something AMAZING by learning to control their breath and slip beneath the surface of the water as naturally as humanly possible. Freediving is unlike any other experience in your life, let Fusion Instructors take you on this evolutionary journey. Just read some of our amazing reviews and see why Fusion is the top freediving school in Bali.
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Did my level 1 with Nic. Over the 2 days, I achieved way more than I thought I would have. Nic did a great job keeping all the lessons simple, making sure we understood each one and adding in his own stories kept everything interesting too. He was patient, encouraging and hilarious. I appreciate the emphasis on safety too. Despite the obvious risks involved, I always felt safe to push myself. Really enjoyed the course and can't wait to go back for level 2.

Kev H, Owner at Fusion Freediving, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Cheers Aaron :) NICs a total gem ❤ thanks and looking forward to seeing you again soon

All reviews
in 28 reviews
"nic"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I did my Level 1 Freediving course with Adam. What shall I say: Adam was very patient and passionate, the facilities were clean and there was a great and friendly atmosphere around. After my Level 1 course I did another fun dive at the Liberty Wreck. Unfortunately, I was really stressed and could not really relax. After I hit my head during a swim-through (Adam was right there to help) I decided to not force it and went out of the water. They refunded me for this trip even though I did not ask for it or expected it. Thumbs up for the great service :)

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I took the level 1 course and had a wonderful experience with the staff and instructors who were kind and helpful throughout the process. I look forward to returning in the future for more training! Thanks so much!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I did my level 1 with Nic and Adam who were both really encouraging and obviously passionate about freediving. I had some struggles with my ears but I was able to work around it with Nic's help. Fusion does a great job of making everything easy since transportation, lunch, and accommodation are all taken care of. I really appreciate the atmosphere there. I learned a lot about the sport of freediving and I definitely have some new goals to work on!

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 July 2017

It was an exhausting trip as my flight arrived late at night. Fortunately the driver was waiting for me and I could sleep in the van all the way to my beautiful bungalow. The next 2 days was a good mix of knowledge and skills packed with enough fun and relaxation. The instructors and school owners really have a positive vibe about them - they really listened to me as a person, not just as a student as we went for random hangouts and dinner. My instructor in particular, Nic, was so patient and encouraging. He wasn't afraid to tell me where I messed up but I never felt defeated. At best I could get down to 8-10m but I know once I can get the equalization issue down, I have the confidence to get deeper thanks to him. I hope to come back soon!