Open today: 7:00 am - 6:30 pm

from USD 68.48
from USD 65.00
from USD 119.00
More Info
All reviews diving wreck ketut beginners rays
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2016

It was a fabulous experience and we thoroughly enjoyed our snorkeling experience. Everything was handled in a very professional manner.

Please extend our special thanks and note of appreciation to Ravida Putri (our guide). We felt really comfortable with her around and she helped soothe our nerves to a large extent.
She was very polite, friendly and helped click some great snaps and videos for us as well, We enjoyed every bit of her company.

Thank you to you for agreeing to let us make the payment over the counter and save on the paypal charges.

Really appreciate the efforts took by each and every one of you at BaliDiving because of which we had a great experience.
We would surely want to dive again with you & Ravida Putri at Menganjan and also snorkel with Manta Rays.
Need not mention that we will also recommend BaliDiving to all our friends.

Regards,
Shagun

2  Thank Sumant D
Reviewed 3 September 2016

I did a discovery scuba diving session on tulamben with Bali diving on aug 30 2016, my over all experience is good , good staff , good scuba trainer (taught all basic safety guidelines),had only 2 issue, hotel pickup vehicle was good,but tulamben transportation vehicle was having more noise than usual which is not good for 2 hour journey creates headache and tiredness, pool was dirty for pool session

Reviewed 2 September 2016

The 3 hour drive from Seminyak was well worth it. The ship wreck was amazing and the water so clear and calm.

2  Thank sallyg363
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Had an excellent day with 3 different diving spots. Got close and personal with the Manta rays but unfortunately didn’t see the Mola Mola. The drift dive was also an experience.

4  Thank Joe A
Reviewed 2 September 2016

This company went over and beyond to make my experience an amazing life changing journey! I spent months excited to start my Open water certification with Bali Diving during which I was in constant contact with the company. Robin was an amazing help in all my awaiting questions, all of which were answered in a fast timely manor. I already knew I was in for a great time but when I was picked up by my first driver Aeris (?) it only got better. He made me feel welcome from the start, telling me all about Bali and fun new things to check out. When I arrived at the dive shop the girls at the front desk were so friendly and beyond helpful with everything from scuba info to good hotels in the area. But now to the really good stuff! Newman was my instructor throughout my three day course in which he helped to me understand all concepts of diving. At first I was bummed because I was the only one in my class but the one on one experience with him made the entire certification worth it. He made me feel welcome into the world of diving while teaching me all I need to know to start my journey. It wasn't just learning the course requirements with him. He took the time to show me new underwater creatures, some I couldn't even tell were there! Our last day of diving I was able to bring my camera out for a little during which he took the time to take pictures for me and videos of my first real diving experience. By the end of my course I had an endless smile and couldn't be happier to be welcomed into this diving world. For anyone looking to do there diving cert or even a day trip this is the company for you! I'm already planning my next dive with them!

2  Thank cassiec122