All reviews breakfast was included minute walk from the beach hot water hotel is located superior room rooms are spacious tub
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This is a basic hotel, so if you want 4-5 star, you would stay elsewhere. This does not mean it is not a good hotel. It has the basics as I said, and given we were not going to spend much time in our room, we didn't need anything fancy. I actually really liked the beautiful carvings and detail of the building and rooms. The garden was lovely, the pool looked nice, although we didn't swim in it. I'd asked for a quieter room with a view of the garden or pool, and we got that.

It's close to Sanur beach, with some nice cafes and warungs along the way. I had booked this through Agoda, and had to amend the booking. This involved cancelling the whole booking and re-booking two rooms separately. Agoda had advised they had re-booked me, but they had not. The hotel was good about it. They gave us the room for pretty close to what the Agoda rate was, which was really decent of them.
We didn't have breakfast there, went instead to 'soul in a bowl' down the road, really lovely food and great service.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aussie12lj
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I had the delux room this time. Spacious dated rooms with nice big balcony. Wfi not the best, no kettle or safe i room however there is a cupboard which can be locked. still good value and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JohnnyGoldcoast
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We had 3 nights at Puri Gopa recently. We had a room adjacent to the pool and the front entrance area. You do get some noise at night from the road, revellers returning from a night out and and bar across the way, but if you request a room closer the rear of the hotel it wouldn't be an issue. The bathrooms are a bit tired (could do with some airing out) but the bed was super comfy. The room was always clean and the staff helpful and friendly. Brekky is enough for a basic breakfast. For the price, it is fair.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kizkiz07
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Great hotel for the price. We had a Superior Room by the pool. Gardens are beautiful....pool clean and tidy.
Breakfast basic but more than enough...you can ask for poached eggs or similar. No problem. Very friendly staff. Would def stay again....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2017

This is a value hotel, which is a 5 minute walk from the beach. This hotel have a small bar. Breakfast was delicious but limited, I was disappointed when I asked for a glass of juice and was refused. 5000IDR for a small glass of Ice was also disappointing.

The bathroom was good, with a decent bath tub. Overall the architecture and the garden inside the hotel was great.

Room Tip: Ask for Room 3, it is on the quieter side
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends