“A great massage”

Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur
Ranked #10 of 80 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Balis leading spa and salon provides you with a exceptional standard of service by our friendly team of professionals We have a team of stylists from australia and indonesia who will perform contemporary and wearableHair that is signature to your lifestyle and personality Glo also specialises in wedding packages, spray tanning, eyelash extensions, make up, facials, massage, And our signature manicure and pedicures using opi and shelac Visit our website or email for further details
Reviewed 23 April 2016

We arrived in Bali in the very early hours this morning and I was please that we had pre-booked (via email) our Signature massages for our first day. It's a great way to get all of the kinks out of the body after a long flight.

The rooms were clean and well presented and both of our massages - in open, adjoining rooms, were fantastic.

Very satified and we will be heading back there again before we leave Sanur. Credit cards are accepted which is a bonus.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"skin"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 11 April 2016

After careful consideration of several salons in Bali, I decided to go with Glo Day Spa and Salon at Sanur for my bridal hair and make-up. I cannot speak highly enough of the fabulous work done by the girls at Glo! Sarah is absolutely amazing and did my bridal hair and make-up. She came to the hotel and did a trial run a few days before the wedding, which I loved because it gives you a chance to make any changes before the actual day- although I don't believe I even had to make any changes because she nailed it the first time! On the day of, a team arrived at 9:00 am sharp and beautified all of my bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and even made time to braid my cousin's hair.

Let me just say, everyone looked so stunning! My bridal make-up and hair was exactly what I wanted and even with the EXTREMELY hot and humid weather, my hair and make-up stayed looking flawless all night-- I honestly have no idea how but it was amazing!

I guarantee you will not be disappointed going with Glo :)

sutherlandg, Owner at Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and so glad you loved your bridal experience with our amazing team. We love Sarah too! With Glo-ing regards Georgia and the team xx And a big congratulations to you both

Reviewed 4 April 2016

I entrusted Glo Day Spa and Salon with my hair and make-up for my very special celebration (vow renewal for my 10th wedding anniversary). It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Rupi and team, they responded quickly to my queries, they arrived on time and the magic began. The talented team had me looking so radiant and beautiful. Great experience and treasured memories.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and so glad you loved your experience and services from Glo! Congratulations as well! With Glo-ing regards Georgia and the team xx

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

My husband had a haircut with stylist called Budi - seems a junior stylist. Not bad result for a haircut, can do a little bit more fine tuning on cleaning up the finished haircut without being prompted to do so....but this boils down to skill i suppose....

The place is clean and looks professional so thats a good start and we came here based in reviews in TA and I must say its a nice place to try and perfect for us before finishing our holiday, come back to work nice a refreshed.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and so glad you loved your time at Glo! Thanks for the comments and we will follow up. With Glo-ing regards Georgia and the team xx