“Great keratin ”

Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur
Ranked #9 of 80 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Balis leading spa and salon provides you with a exceptional standard of service by our friendly team of professionals We have a team of stylists from australia and indonesia who will perform contemporary and wearableHair that is signature to your lifestyle and personality Glo also specialises in wedding packages, spray tanning, eyelash extensions, make up, facials, massage, And our signature manicure and pedicures using opi and shelac Visit our website or email for further details
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

I had a keratin done at Glo around Christmas time. I went from a frizzy mess to being much more manageable. I normally blow dry my hair every day and now I only need to do it once a week. Love Glo day spa and love my keratin treatment.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"skin"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Because there are so many positive reviews about Ryan here on TA, I went to Glo to have him color my hair. It was literally the WORST color I have ever had in my life.

Now many months later I am still upset and paying the price because my hair has gotten very dry correcting his mistakes!!

To begin he told me what he had in mind and showed me a picture. I was relieved because it gave me the opportunity to clarify I did NOT want that at all. I showed him a photo of what I wanted. In the end he gave me what he wanted and had the obnoxious response of: "It's so you".

Gross.

It has been months of trying to correct the terrible color he gave me. My hair is dry now and frizzy from what it has taken to undo his mess.

The only redeeming thing was after I told him I "could not stand the color at all", he said I should wait a week and then let him correct it if I still didn't like it. But after what he did, I did not trust him to touch my head ever again.

Stay away from Ryan, if you're smart!! He was arrogant about his skills, didn't listen to a word of what I wanted and destroyed my hair. (Not to mention charged double the money compared to other local hair places. I wouldn't care if good.) Worst color of my life.

sutherlandg, Owner at Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Hi Mellibu - thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am the Australian owner of Glo and it saddens me that you were not happy with your Glo experience. We pride ourselves on our great reviews and my staff are terrific. Ryan has a loyal following of clients who delight in his skills and abilities but also his wonderful attitude and humour. If you are still in Bali, i would very much like the opportunity to meet you and to help rectify the issues. Please email me on georgia@spaalliance.net

I look forward to hearing from you

Warm regards

Georgia

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Thanks Dani, for managing my difficult hair and doing a great assessment and straightening treatment. I appreciated your close observation and your obvious knowledge of the product. Look Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

they do have best product for non strip wax, i think the product from australia
need to make sure get the best therapist that rewax too often at the same spot that can causing skin problem
the place very clean and good standard
price quite expensive but cost is cost specially if they are using best product for waxing