All reviewsprivate chefindonesian banquetevery morningfabulous poolsecurity guardliving spacebabi gulingsized poolrelaxing staycooking classcooked breakfastsix nightsprivate poolshops and restaurantsair conditioningour honeymoonthe main road
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this villa and I have to admit it was a dream. The whole experience from start to finish was a dream. The three connecting rooms make it perfect for families small and large. The private chef provided adds to the luxurious feel of the whole experience.

The pool is ideal and is located at the centre/ heart of the whole villa which means that each of the rooms have a beautiful view of the pool. The cabana is perfect for relaxing and eating breakfast. The menu offered covers all bases, from American breakfast to pasta or classic Indonesian.

The location of the villa is perfect, jsut a stone throw away from the beach. The team are beyond helpful and are on hand to help with anything you need, they can help you rent a car, scuba dive or surf.

My stay was incredible and I’m already considering returning and staying in one of the other villa’s!

Stayed: January 2018
VillaSeriskaBali, Owner at Villa Seriska Satu, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you Natasha for your lovely comments about our villa and service. We aim to offer a 5 star experience with the privacy offer by your own villa. We are so glad to hear that you and your family had an 'incredible' holiday with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon :)

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The villa, location and staff were all faultless. Villa seriska satu is absolutely amazing, as soon as I entered my breath was taken away. The whole design of the villa and grounds is stunning, with a fabulous pool and comfortable seating.

The location is fab, a short walk from an array of shops and the beach.

Nilesh and his team were so welcoming, we all felt completely comfortable and secure from the minute we met them at the airport and were delighted when we were welcomed to the villa with a gorgeous juice - see pic below !

I have stayed in villa seriska Jimbaran and both of these stays have provided me with memories I will truly treasure forever.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Sarah for taking the time to write about your holiday at Villa Seriska Bali. We are so glad to hear that you had a 'faultless' stay at our 4 bedroom, private pool villa in Sanur. Our aim is to provide a 'home' with all the comforts of service offered by 5 star hotels, so our guests enjoy their holiday and take back great memories of Bali :)

Reviewed 13 February 2018

My partner and I stayed in the beautiful Villa Seriska and it defied all expectations. Very luxurious and even though the Villa is advertised as being only for 2 people, it even comes with a second bathroom which was great! We were greeted by the owner Nilesh and staff Putra, Made and Komang. Nilesh was great to deal and helped us orientate ourselves to the new location. Putra was always just a phone call away if we needed anything, and Made and Komang assisted us with taxis and any random day-to-day things. We have never encountered such professional and friendly staff before visiting Villa Seriska. The staff even helped me to arrange a surprise birthday dinner in our Villa for my partner, in which they cooked us a delicious seafood BBQ and also decorated our Villa for the occasion. Amazing!

The Villa is located a short walk off the main road, so it is easy to access some of the best restaurants Seminyak has to offer. It was easy for us to catch taxi's to some of the most popular nightspots, such as Ku De Ta or Potato Head, which are only a couple of km's away. Keep in mind the Villa location is still in a busy area, so when you are swimming in your private pool outside you can still hear some noise from the streets, but this was fine with us.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dean C
VillaSeriskaBali, Owner at Villa Seriska Satu, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Dean,

It was a pleasure to have you and your partner stay at our villa. We are so glad to hear that our villa and service “defied all expectations”

We aim to make sure that we can fulfil all the requests from our guests, so they can fully enjoy their hard-earned holiday. We offer private pool villas, but we can arrange everything that you can get any 5 star hotel: Chef service, private tours, spa treatments, etc.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to one of our villas very soon!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We had really enjoyable stay at Villa Seriska Satu in Sanur. We had a large party of 8 people including grand parents, singles and two young kids (6 and 3) and this villa was perfect. The staff are just wonderful (Rian, Wayan, Kedek and Thomas) and everyone of us felt so welcome here. We really hope we return again soon. Location was great. Facilities also great.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
VillaSeriskaBali, Pemilik at Villa Seriska Satu, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear : Ben,

Thank you for your lovely comments about our villa and service

We are so glad that you had a wonderful time in Bali at our villa and we look forward to welcoming you back to our villa soon

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I had my wedding ceremony in Bali. I initially chose Nilesh's villa because I have 10 guests and I'd like the villa to be in modern style so that the guests can live comfortably, and his villa completely satisfied my needs. This was the starting of my fantastic journey with Nilesh. For my wedding ceremony, I need to arrange a wedding dinner for all my guests. My wife and I had a lot of requirements and ideas about this wedding dinner, and Nilesh was so helpful and thoughtful along the entire process of planning and accomplishing this wedding dinner: Firstly, We had at least 20 long and organized messages back and forth to discuss the menu, style, drinks, price of the wedding dinner, and he was always able to accomodate my requests by coordinating with his team; Furthermore, since it's a wedding dinner, we wanted to decorate the villa according to a picture that my wife and I like, he helped us perform a lot of research and eventually found a great decoration provider; Lastly, my wife and I requested a "Photo Booth" van but there is not a concept of this in Bali at this point, Nilesh helped us find a beautiful VW van and decorate it to help us achieve the "Photo Booth" van concept. On the wedding dinner day, the rain is on and off, and Nilesh and his team can quickly react to the weather and help us adjust the setups/decorations. We really appreciate all his efforts of planning and making all this happen. My wife, all my guests and I all think very highly of this wedding dinner. Since this is the first time of me in Bali, I had a lot of questions regarding to food, transportation, drinks, tourist places, etc, Nilesh was so helpful and helped us resolve all our questions and concerns. He also had a good team in the villa: Thomas was our driver, our wedding ceremony required a lot of rides here and there, and he was always able to arrive and deliver on time. For some of the days, he even worked more than 12 hours, for example, we need him to help us pick up guests and send to the wedding ceremony place, and we need him to help us send my guests back to their hotel after the wedding dinner, etc. Eka helped us cook daily breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you like spicy food, please try his Indonesian Stir-Fried noodle with his secret chili sauce, it was sooo good! Putra, Alet and Nur helped us take care of other normal stuffs including managing the daily matters, pressing shirts, sending/picking up laundry for my wedding suits, cleaning the room, etc. In a word, we really really enjoyed our stay at Nilesh's villa, and without his help along the way, we for sure cannot achieve such a successful wedding ceremony.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
VillaSeriskaBali, Pemilik at Villa Seriska Satu, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Teng,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your wonderful stay at Villa Seriska, Bali.

We were very happy to help you organise your wedding dinner at our villa. We are so glad to hear that you and your family/friends enjoyed our service. We understand that this occasion is “once in a lifetime” and we were happy to be part of your celebration.

Our aim is to offer the best of Balinese hospitality so that our guests can take back fond memories of our beautiful tropical island.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family back to Villa Seriska soon!