All reviews standard room small hotel eggs cooked to order minute walk to the beach every other day manicured gardens quiet location the main road tv reception wifi worked well small swimming pool beautiful garden junior suite stayed nights buffet style tucked away would stay here again
Reviewed 15 August 2018

A boutique hotel - staff incredibly friendly and helpful, spoke quite good english. Grounds and pool were immaculate, rooms serviced everyday. Breakfast was lovely every day. Quiet location, close to main shopping in south Sanur as well as a five minute walk to Sanur beach and restaurants.

Room Tip: A mix of both ground floor and second floor as well as family units. Units were a great size with a huge bed.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel with pool & bathtub. 5mins walk to the beach & The "Nest"(top massage & spa in Sanur). Many nice restaurants are stone throw away. The staff are very pleasant & courteous. The buffet breakfast though not a widespread are delicious. All are well except for their towels, though cleaned most have stains on them.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Teo M
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

It was our first hotel

Staff were great! A very good location, close to the shops and beach.

We booked our fast boat to gili t from a local tour shop.

We arrived very late - around midnight and the staff still offered us cooling beverages and ensured we were well settled in! I’d stay again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We loved the couple of days we spent in this little hotel. The room we had was pretty dated and could do with a lick of paint but was otherwise clean and comfortable. We did have to request a change of bed cover as it was horribly stained (not dirty) but they obliged without question very quickly. The pool was lovely and the gardens immaculate. Breakfast was included, simple but ample. Only a couple of minutes walk to the beach and cafes. We would definitely go back but probably request one of the newer but smaller rooms.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kathleenbT9943CW
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Pros: clean room, comfy bed, ice cool air con, nice pool area, lovely bacon in the morning breakfast, close to the beach and amenities, nice grounds, cheap.

Cons: small bathroom, issues with checking out

We booked through booking.com, when we checked in at approx 11.00pm reception staff didn't obtain a copy of my credit card, no problems as I thought they had the details from my booking.

I checked out at 4.30am a week later as I had to get an early morning flight. Again, staff did not request my credit card details, but simply checked our room and said we were free to go. Again I assumed they had my credit card details from my booking.

Now we are being chased up by the hotel for the outstanding account ( no issues with paying) but it means international transfer of funds, extra $30.00 fees from my account to pay for the transfer, and lots of time running around chasing this up. Further we have had accusatorial emails sent from booking.com accusing us of deliberately leaving early to avoid paying, which couldn't be further from the truth.

If the hotel staff did their job properly I wouldn't have to do this. To be honest, this soured the whole experience.

Next time I will stay at the Bali Wirasana instead.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple