We stayed here for 6 nights after travelling around Bali with some friends. It was an absolute oasis of tranquility and class (yes we stayed in the Tranquility Villa). The pool and spa were a hit with the kids as was the day bed to lounge around in. The villas were huge and beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean and the outdoor bathroon was a real treat. It is a bit of a walk through the back streets, but they are so interesting and what Bali is all about. The old man at the corner shop with his chickens would wave frantically to the kids every day! Hope to get back here sometime in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zen Villa is a complex of beautiful private pool villas set in a quiet and lush tropical garden setting. Available as one, two, or in some cases, three bedrooms, each villa is unique, and features air-conditioned, king-size, en-suite bedrooms. The villa kitchens are well equipped, and adjoin an air-conditioned lounge area with LCD TV (cable) and DVD/CD player. A beautiful alfresco terrace is the perfect place to be served breakfast. This is an ideal resort for a couple, a family, or a group of friends - quiet and tranquil whilst being within easy reach of shops, restaurants and the beach. Guest service is our specialty. The friendly and knowledgeable team are available to assist from your first enquiry, right through to your departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Zen Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zen Villas Hotel Sanur
- The Zen Villas Sanur, Bali