1,465 results
All reviews rooftop pool great hotel coffee machine modern hotel studio room gelato beach club nice stay special thanks short stay egg station welcome drink the ground floor sanur area rooms are spacious short walk to the beach shops and restaurants
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel with the best staff you can emagine.
Very god bteakfast
Very nice room
Near the beach
Nice pool at the topflore
Very god entertainment in the evning

Dont hezitate to book this hotel in Sanur
Nice restaurants in the naiborehood

1  Thank zoranr635
ARTOTELSANURBALI, General Manager at ARTOTEL Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Zoran R,

Please allow me to thank you for your support to our hotel and for placing your trust in the hospitality we provide here at Artotel Sanur. I would also love to express my gratitude for taking the time to write a comment full of words of praise and compliments, which undoubtedly makes our job worthwhile.

Your lovely comments have been shared with the team and we are very excited to look forward of your return.

Should you get the chance to experience the bespoke service at Artotel Sanur in the future, it would be my pleasure to personally assist you.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Honestly it was the first time I had the chance to visit and stayed around Sanur area. The only thing I could say is i love Sanur. Artotel on the other hand gave more colors and meaning towards my stay and visit to sanur. I was greeted with a friendly smile and top notch service from the staff. Arya was a great guy and such an awesome individual. He showed me the special dishes in ROCA and not only that, he told me about places in Sanur i could visit.
I stayed at studio 30 and my God, it was lovely! Spacious room and such an amazing ambiance.
One thing i love about Artotel Sanur Bali is BART. The bar on the rooftop with the view of Sanur is absolutely breathtaking, especially on sunsets. So i'm warning you, if you decide to stay in Artotel Sanur Bali, be prepared to never wanting to leave. That's how good it is.

Date of stay: February 2018
2  Thank Dhenaldi F

Dear Dhenaldi ,

I am truly delighted to read your kind words and praises about our hotel. It is a great reward to hear how much you have enjoyed your stay with us and to learn that all the team has made all the necessary arrangements to provide you with such a wonderful experience.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you again to the Island of gods during your next holiday which I hope will be soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I met a friend while she was staying at this hotel. The amazing staff member Mr Goes Dodo took the time to show me around the hotel and his customer service was incredible as was his English. He made me a beautiful coffee and told me a lot about the hotel and I'm looking forward to staying in Sanur next visit to Bali. His management should be so happy to have him there. Thankyou Mr Dodo.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank bradthehawk

Dear Bradthehawk,

Thank you for sharing your very positive experience!

It is with a great pleasure to read how much you have greatly welcomed by our team especially Dodo and surely your positive impression will be shared with the entire team to continuously deliver our exceptional service.

Hopefully you can stay with us in near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed two nights and had room 221.

Pros- great art, business centre, money changer and library all came in handy! friendly staff at ROCA, pretty, clean, great infinity pool on roof, location is perfect, breakfast included was good with lots of variety

Cons- so noisy in our room being above the restaurant and street side we couldn’t get a sound sleep, bathroom sink wouldn’t drain, AC wasnt working ( but got fixed quickly ) drinks at the bar are pretty steep, check in staff didn’t seem overly helpful.

All in all, we liked it but would request a higher room on the opposite side for some quiet.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Iansgirl79

Dear lansgirl79,

It is a pleasure to know that you had an excellent stay in the hotel.

Nevertheless, it is regretful to read that some fields did not meet your expectation. Allow me to assure you that, we will share your feedback with our respective department head for our further evaluation and improvement. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.

Thank you and we hope there will be another opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It was a short getaway for my husband’s birthday. And Artotel did beyond what you could imagine to make it a memorable stay for us. The staff is attentive and so friendly, make us feel welcomed. Will definitely return and recommend it to our friends. Thank you, Artotel.

2  Thank dcnavratilova
ARTOTELSANURBALI, General Manager at ARTOTEL Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Deasy N,

My great appreciation for sharing your wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

It’s an honor for us to read several wonderful points that you have mentioned regarding to the hotel and that you had a superb Artotel experience.

It has always been the mission & core values of Artotel Indonesia, to serve our guests at our best and exceed their expectations through bespoke service. I am proud of my team whom have gone an extra mile and made your experience special.

Artotel Sanur would love to welcome you back to this beautiful island for another distinctive experience.