Lowest prices for your stay
USD 311
Hotels.com
USD 311
Priceline
USD 258
CheapTicketsUSD 311
eDreamsUSD 311
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I met up with my parents in Bali for this summer vacation.
As my dad and my husband love golfing, we chose villas in golf club other than those in shoreline - turned out it was the best decision ever for my mom and myself as well. The villa had an excellent condition of both exterior & interior as it was renovated less than two years ago. Situated right next to golf course, it was very quite and had absolutely no noise at all. The rooms and pool were clean all the time. Private beach was only 200m away and the butler was ready to take us there by cart anytime we want. Most of all, the butler service was fantastic - special thanks to Bima & Pande for allowing us to fully enjoy our vacation. As they promised on our first day, they kept their promise to "feel like king during our stay" ;) My parents were really satisfied with the choice of accommodation for this vacation and we would definitely want to come back for next vacation.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

The resort so beautiful, the villa was so clean, not many insects .. There is golfcar and a butler at ur service 24 hour.. we made our check in and check out in villa .. We did not go to the reception whole stay.. That was comfortable, our breakfast served in the villa, the butler was so nice very helpful and sometimes he was taking our children in tour in the golf car, they were so happy, there is like fish pond around the resort the kids loved to feed them all time with the leftover bread, the swimming pool so clean attached with jacuzzi not so deep maybe 140 cm approx
suitable for my 9 years old and my little 2 years he loved to play in jacuzzi cause it is not deep.. , we stayed in 2 rooms villa, upstair there is 2 big bedroom each with bathoom and a small tv room inside a sofa and tv with a bathroom and balcony, we use it for my little boy,, the beach not far u could walk to, but we used to go by the golfcar cause we carrying kids stuff, lovely beach but high waves dangerous on kids.
Nearby there is open mall called Bali Collection , it may take 20 min walking , and sometime a free ride from the resort shuttle, many shops like polo and lacoste.. Many restaurants with lovely atmosphere at night .. Spa shops, super market, money exchange..
But i wish there is somthing more for the kids like a club, or playing area.. That what i missed there in the resort.. Other than that our staying was so nice comfortable and next time i would stay longer.. Thank u for everything .

Date of stay: May 2016
3  Thank Sara_MKL
Reviewed 30 April 2016

We stayed in a 3 bedroom vill with a private pool and golf course view.

Strategically located in Nusa Dua. Superbly maintained villa with private pool/jacuzzi. Unlike some villas in Bali with insects /leaves uncleaned pools, the pool here is always clean and inviting. Excellent butler service (we had Mr Bima) - always with a smile and very attentive. Within a day, he knew exactly what he wanted and would get our breakfast prepared just the way we wanted! Bima was on standby the whole day till midnight for us. When we are back from a hot day out, he will make ice-lemon tea all prepared when we get back! Personalised service but never intrusive.

The bedrooms are massive with cable TV in all rooms. The master bedroom has even an entire room as its walk-in wardrobe! L'Occitane are the provided toiletries.

The villa is more than enough for 3 couples. Perfect option for holiday with friends and if you like the convenience of being in Nusa Dua and yet the privacy of not bumping into every single guest at breakfast. The only noise here are the birds....

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank PebblesSingapore
Reviewed 27 April 2016

I wish I could have stayed longer. One night was definitely too short. Amazing accommodation with beautiful space, high quality linen, pool with golf view, lush gardens. Topped up by some of the best service from a team of top notch butlers! Highly recommended if you visit Bali with friends and want to share a villa.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

I just came back from an 8 night stay at the Bali National golf villas. I'm still overwhelmed by the quality of the villas and the kindness and professionalism of the staff.
We were staying in the villa n2 for a golfing week. What a pleasure to stay here, the place is perfectly maintain, surrounded with gardens, golf and water ponds, the villas are equipped with all the modern amenities. Perfect Wi-Fi, led TV perfect bathrooms. The two bedrooms offers a beautiful balcony that stand over the great 17th hole.

But what really put this place in a category of their own is the service.
From the booking until the last moment we received a perfect service.
Thanks to Sandy Ana who helped us with the booking and who made our stay easy.
But a special thanks to Bima and Marga our personal Butler.
They are absolutely impossible to fault. It's the first time I experience a service of this quality. Their kindness and professionalism make your stay unforgettable. Nothing is impossible for them.
Thanks to you I had a wonderful birthday and I cannot thank you enough for the way you took great care of my kids!!!

Do yourself a favor and book a stay at the National Golf Villas