“Lovely spot ”
Review of Secret Cafe

Secret Cafe
Ranked #2 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Nusa Dua
Description: The "Secret Cafe" is situated in the heart of Nusa Dua, Bali. We provide an extensive breakfast and lunch menu. Besides the best sandwiches in Bali, our passion is to create the perfect Illy coffee for our customers.
Reviewed 22 December 2018 via mobile

Lovely spot with friendly locals to enjoy breakfast. Great selection of breakfast options. Coffee was good and great prices I would recommended

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Cashy96

Reviewed 18 December 2018

I went there after I cycling and was looking for breakfast. I really want to try this cafe since for a long time but I just did it. I was planned to order a fresh watermelon only, but when I saw the Banana homemade cake, I decided to order a slice of it. And it was really good!! I will come again to this cafe. And also they used the bamboo straw for the drinks :) loved it!

1  Thank yuni s
Reviewed 6 December 2018 via mobile

Back after two years in secret Cafe, and the best secret in Bali remained. A warm welcome in this small Cafe, for a great breakfast or lunch with a western touch.
Personal service and high quality of food and drinks, a great tasty espresso to start your day.
We had a vega omelet, that contains a lot of fresh vegetables, this omelet could had used a little more salt. The focassia with grilled chicken, had a great taste, juicy chicken breast and crispy French fries.
To summarize: A great brunch, friendly and quick service, and of course reasonable priced! We will come back!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 25 November 2018 via mobile

Went there in a group of 4 and were impressed that everything was freshly made. We shared a burger and focaccia and both were very good.
Drinks were excellent and my strawberry and banana milkshake was made with fresh fruit rather than flavouring/ syrup.
Nice place to relax.

Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

Within easy walking distance of the resorts in Nusa Dua, this cafe is a total score. Excellent prices, the best coffee AND a delicious breakfast sandwich that rivals anything I’ve ever had. Great service, AC, easy street parking. Off the chart!

Date of visit: November 2018

Been to Secret Cafe? Share your experiences!