“Excellent mid priced food in Nusa Dua. Great Service.”
Review of Secret Cafe

Secret Cafe
Ranked #2 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Nusa Dua
Description: The "Secret Cafe" is situated in the heart of Nusa Dua, Bali. We provide an extensive breakfast and lunch menu. Besides the best sandwiches in Bali, our passion is to create the perfect Illy coffee for our customers.
Reviewed 21 May 2017

This quiet, cute restaurant/cafe is located on the main strip near Nusa Dua and Mengiat Beach. It is very easy to find and has scooter parking directly in front and on the side. The food, drinks, and service are great. During my month long stay in December 2016, I visited this place multiple times. The food was pretty standard price for an upscale area of Bali. I typically would spend 35k-100k ($2-$7 USD) for my meal and drinks. More than the food and drinks, the service and environment were top notch. On my first visit, the owner/operator, Indra (sp?), asked me and my group our names. Upon each following visit, I was always greeted by name and with a genuine smile. She made us feel at home. The standard menu options were high quality ingredients, but not the best food I had while visiting the island. The coffee, tea, and juice drinks, however, were excellent and probably some of the best I had my entire trip. Along with the menu, there was always a fresh baked cake I had to try. The flavor/type was different every time, but it was always delicious. I would highly recommend Secret Cafe to anyone visiting the area.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

This small cafe could easily be at home in Bondi, Byron or St Kilda. Humble, fresh and delicious food at Bali prices serving the likes of poached eggs with smashed avo and feta. Coffee was excellent and the service relaxed and friendly. If you're sick of the breakfast buffet at the hotel head to this little gem.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Delicious breakfast i had here 😘😘 , friendly staff, good ambiance, everything is perfect here. Big breakfast we had today 😁😁

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Cute little cafe, with a great vibe and by far the best coffee I have had in Bali.

I ordered the cafe latte with an extra shot and it was sooo good I went back for a 2nd cup.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Secret Cafe in Jl. Siligita is a small homey cafe with good decoration.

I came for breakfast and ordered their healthy breakfast bowl, that came with generous amount of fruits including rambutan. A dash of honey and a scoop of yoghurt. Like it.

Service is a little bit slow, but the owner is friendly.

I like the neigbourhood ambience and I don't need to dress up to come to Secret Cafe.

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to Secret Cafe? Share your experiences!