β€œYummy lunch!!”
Review of Secret Cafe

Secret Cafe
Ranked #2 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Nusa Dua
Description: The "Secret Cafe" is situated in the heart of Nusa Dua, Bali. We provide an extensive breakfast and lunch menu. Besides the best sandwiches in Bali, our passion is to create the perfect Illy coffee for our customers.
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

Great cafe!! We went there for lunch and the food was lovely and the service was great too!!! Really enjoyed it and would recommend!!!

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed 3 June 2015

All I can say is fantastic! Very clean place, good service and reasonable price :-)
It leave up to its TA standing :-)

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

Great coffee and generally good quality healthy food options! Almond chocolate cake was DELICIOUS! Strongly recommend for lunch!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 30 May 2015

My boyfriend and I ate lunch at this small cafe today, and as soon as I got back to the hotel I wanted to write a rave review about it! It is a cute little cafe by the Marriott resort, everything is healthy, homemade, the coffee was one of the best we have had on the island. I got a latte and my boyfriend got an affogato (espresso with ice cream), then we had the potato salad and the ham baguette panino, afterwards we were too tempted by the cake so we shared both the pear and the apple cakes, oh my god, the moistest most delicious cake we have ever had, going to try and replicate that when I get home. Not to mention the lady that runs it is super nice and hospitable. We will be back for breakfast tomorrow, try this place out it does not disappoint!

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

Just had breakfast at this lovely cafe
Food fresh. coffee amazing
Cakes yummy staff lovely
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

1  Thank grandtimes

Been to Secret Cafe? Share your experiences!