“A great find! ”
Review of Secret Cafe

Secret Cafe
Ranked #2 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Nusa Dua
Description: The "Secret Cafe" is situated in the heart of Nusa Dua, Bali. We provide an extensive breakfast and lunch menu. Besides the best sandwiches in Bali, our passion is to create the perfect Illy coffee for our customers.
Reviewed 16 April 2015 via mobile

Came here just before closing- the owner said she would stay open longer for us. So glad she did. Really great place, with friendly service and great decor. Best kids burgers and crispy fries. Simple well presented and delicious meals. Best homemade vegetable burger in Bali. The mahi mahi was succulent and superb.

3  Thank ShirleyanneNZ

Reviewed 15 April 2015

A nice atmosphere and a great place to sit back and relax. If you fancy a break from the usual hang out's/eateries this will provide the perfect place for a spot of lunch.

Coffee's are good, as are the sandwiches. Had a little trouble finding the place but got there in the end.

Service was friendly and the prices very reasonable. I would visit again if in the area.

Reviewed 14 April 2015

Me and my friend were curious what's inside this cafe. We were wondering why a lot of people recommended this cafe. Now we finally know the reason. Even it is just a small cafe, but it gave me feel like you were eating at home. The owner was really helpful and friendly. The foods were wonderful. Not forget to mention the coffee, it was tasted great too! Definitely will come back!

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 30 March 2015

Very friendly atmosphere and best Cappuccino in town....They also have very goods home maid cake.....
Perfect place for late and lazy breakfast

3  Thank edouardgalisson
Reviewed 26 March 2015

I decided to walk here from Nusa Dua Beach Resort and Spa after reading about it on TripAdvisor. Google Maps definitely did not help with the directions- it took me almost an hour to find this place and walking in the heat was very tiring. However, I finally found it (it has red flags outside so easy to locate- if you need directions let me know!).

When I entered, Indra was behind the counter and immediately handed me a menu- I was starving! When she could tell that I had a hard time making a decision, she recommended the chicken panino, which I ordered along with a watermelon juice. The juice was so refreshing and the best part about it was that there was no ice! It was all watermelon and coconut juice. The sandwich was also amazing- served on a baguette with juicy chicken, lettuce and tomatoes. I then had one of their cakes- pear, chocolate and walnut cake which was made with sunflower oil instead of butter so it was much lighter, as well as an iced latte. Needless to say, I was stuffed! The entire meal cost me 116,000IDR, around $11USD! They also have free wifi which was great.

I came back two days later with my friend for breakfast and we each had an Apple Cake and a Pumpkin Cake. Great texture and taste, and it was not too sweet.

The decor of the place was very tranquil. Indra owns the cafe and runs it by herself- her story is amazing. Be sure to ask her! I can't wait to come back and see how business is in a couple months!

2  Thank Xmuahz

Been to Secret Cafe? Share your experiences!